Not open for further replies.

Donryu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
sunstar26 said:
can't download the file from mediafire, can you mirror it on megaupload or quickshare.. thanks i have played the game till the underwater dungeon but still i cant understand the story due to japanese language.
megaupload

monkerr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow man your so awesome!!! I love this game and your making it possible for me to play!! Your to amazing keep it up
biggrin.gif
!!!

Haarruuu!

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Donryu said:
Speaking of that part, can someone give me the source for Dirty John's name? I thought the katakana read "Daddy John", but someone wrote ahead of me that it was dirty. I just want to confirm that in case it turns out it was wrong and then I have to redo all the parts with him.

http://www.ugcs.caltech.edu/~mneideng/mugen.txt
This is about the best I can think of right now
for the most part the author referred to him as Daddy John but if you note the chapter 2 title it says dirty John instead.

Donryu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Haarruuu! said:
Donryu said:
Speaking of that part, can someone give me the source for Dirty John's name? I thought the katakana read "Daddy John", but someone wrote ahead of me that it was dirty. I just want to confirm that in case it turns out it was wrong and then I have to redo all the parts with him.
http://www.ugcs.caltech.edu/~mneideng/mugen.txt
This is about the best I can think of right now
for the most part the author referred to him as Daddy John but if you note the chapter 2 title it says dirty John instead.
But if he uses 'Daddy John' as well, that doesn't tell me which one it's supposed to be.
And if you look at the rest of the walkthrough, he doesn't use official names for some people/places, so I wouldn't exactly trust that for naming.

Donryu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sorry for the lack of updates recently.

Didn't get as far as I'd hoped (got inserted dialog up to Taketori Castle), but I figured it was about time for another patch:
Megaupload link
Mediafire link

I didn't actually test it yet, so tell me if anything is wrong.

Edit: Just tested through Schlaffen and found that one of the lines Kaguya says when you meet T-elos is wrong. I'll fix it in the next patch.
Edit: It was bugging me, so I updated the patch already to fix it

Alkaiserred

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I were to get the patch installed on my game and play through it up to the point where it's been patched, then stopped and waited for the next patch to come out. Could I simply update the patch and continue playing, or would I need to start an entire new game?

DarthNemesis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alkaiserred said:
If I were to get the patch installed on my game and play through it up to the point where it's been patched, then stopped and waited for the next patch to come out. Could I simply update the patch and continue playing, or would I need to start an entire new game?
Simple translation patches generally do not touch the saving and loading routines, so you will be able to use the same save file with any version of the patch as well as the original Japanese game.

Donryu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
kryss said:
Rough translations...yes...
Err, sorry if I offended you.
It's just that I've dealt with 3 other people that didn't know japanese trying to be translators during the project and I sort of lumped you in with them at first.
Your translations are good, thank you for your work.

Donryu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
kryss said:
Lol, no problem. It was very rude of me to just start altering things anyway. Sorry for that.
I'll not alter what's already been done, just make a suggestion here or there. Feel free to ignore anything/everything.
No, feel free to help out anywhere. It was rude of me to say your translations were rough. Now that I've slept a bit and carefully looked at what you've done, I think you're actually better than me at translating. I'd really like it if you could help with this project.

NetShira

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the translations so far
smile.gif
Your translation on Mugen and DarthNemesis' work on Soma Bringer are really awesome!. Please keep up the awesome work!

Alkaiserred

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just wanted to stop by and say keep up the good work Donryu!

And to the person who asked. Yes, that's whats being translated right now, the story / dialogue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ +1