ROM Hack [Release] Super Robot Wars OG Saga: Endless Frontier EXCEED (Artema Translations)

Kilito

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
It took me so long to find that damn bad dump...
In case someone stumbles over this and only has the good one, this is a fixed delta patch containing the translation for the No-Intro one (0676cb25b6c33de63c9c2889dad213f8653e3a18).

Attachments

• Mugen no Frontier Exceed - Super Robot Taisen OG Saga (English).zip
    751.5 KB · Views: 32

JoeNg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I remembered finish this game without understand anything in 2010! Just proved this game is that good.

Haganeren

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thanks for the amazing release !

Unfortunately my micro SD card just burned inside my R4... The save data can't be retrieved outside of a very very expensive service ( between 450 and 1000€ seriously ? ) so here i am searching for a save somewhere in the game which isn't the ending.

I was entering "West Olitoria Tower" so at the 2/3 ish of the game. Just before meeting skull guys and making my way to the snow kingdom i think. Of course, any save way before and event a little bit after are welcomed, Right now, i only have a save before the last boss AND restart the game from the beginning.

SRWOGEFEx.png

With all the people here, all the devs with old patch even. Do you still have some save from your R4 ? I would be really glad as i was loving my time with the game !

Thanks.... I'm so sad right now...

PS : A way of tinkering sav may do the trick... Like putting invincibility and max damage to all my team to breeze through the game.

Last edited by Haganeren,

Haganeren

Trophies
XP
Country
France
It's all good ! The creator of the hack gave me a lot of saves of that game i'm very happy ! I may share it if i have the authorization on GameFAQs.
That being said, those are "development" save so all the characters are near level 99 which mean there won't be much challenge at the end... But it's so much better than it could have been !

disgaea36

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's all good ! The creator of the hack gave me a lot of saves of that game i'm very happy ! I may share it if i have the authorization on GameFAQs.
That being said, those are "development" save so all the characters are near level 99 which mean there won't be much challenge at the end... But it's so much better than it could have been !
Was gonna say my save is right after you get the final party member and saya joins you im like 25 hours in taking my time haha too many games to juggle. But man this is by far one of the best ds games

Reactions: Subtle Demise
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's too bad these games were so niche. I would love to see a 3rd one on the Switch and PC. I'm still working on beating the first one, but from testing my Wii U inject (which works perfectly btw), I think I will like this sequel even more than the first!

disgaea36

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's too bad these games were so niche. I would love to see a 3rd one on the Switch and PC. I'm still working on beating the first one, but from testing my Wii U inject (which works perfectly btw), I think I will like this sequel even more than the first!
Yes i was hoping we get another sequel in the future along with another project x zone 3 because they are so much fun and the story is fan service heaven but given hand helds arent a thing no more do see thay happening unless by some miracle they release one on the switch since the only home console one was on ps2

Reactions: Subtle Demise

Haganeren

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Was gonna say my save is right after you get the final party member and saya joins you im like 25 hours in taking my time haha too many games to juggle. But man this is by far one of the best ds games
I would be super pleased if you could get me that save too ! As i said, the saves i have are basically made for testing the trnaslation, so everyone is level 99 and i had to remove all equipement in order to have a challenge somehow. I wouldn't be against having a "proper" save from you using a wetransfer or something !

It's really crazy how Banpresto was like super competent about making cross over. Even Endless Frontier have a LOT of stuff from other Super Robot Wars series ( the W-0X series, the name of the battle driven specie of Exceed Hero.. ) Which, itself have a lot of their OG characters recontextualized depending of the game you are playing at. Most of them having a LOT of characters coming from a LOT of licences... Even Endless Frotnier have characters from Namco X Capcom or Xenosaga, it's a mess ! But a very fun one !

It's no wonder they are the ones that made Project X Zone which can be considered the direct follow up of Endless Frontier Exceed... Unfortunately, i prefer exploring dungeon rather than having a T RPG gameplay. Also, nobody can replace the way everyone trashtalk each other all the time in Endless Frontier. It's incredible !

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://stockanalysis.com/stocks/ntdoy/market-cap/ I think they'll be alright