Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ghjfdtg

ghjfdtg GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Google's QC is not as powerful as you may think. It doesn't have enough Q bits to compute RSA2048.

2. ZachyCatGames

ZachyCatGames GBAtemp Addict

United States
    I know you’re joking :P. But the estimated time for doing it on the worlds most powerful supercomputer was in the range of billions/trillions of years.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2019
  3. Andalitez

Andalitez GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Nintendo here : Yes
    Also Nintendo : But no

4. UnXecuter

UnXecuter Newbie
    Newcomer

Belgium
    Source is irrelevant if you wish to know how verified this is I am often mentioned in the original TX shout-outs in the nfo.I'll leave it you to work out who that is.

With this new 'method' online = instaban
    Again all things Garyopa fails to mention.

Someone said abotu GaryOpa never lying before he's lied on multiple occassions his funniest ever one was claiming it was impossible for a wii chip ,cyclowiz, to be updated via a disc. He also lies constantly about who the owner of Maxconsole is and lies constantly about Team Xecuter. He also lied and still lies about the time he got busted. He really isn't very reliable and is laughed at greatly by everyone in the real scene.

Natehaxx likes this.
  5. mattytrog

mattytrog You don`t want to listen to anything I say.

United Kingdom
    I measure it in "@notimps".

1 billion years is EXACTLY the time it takes to read a post written by @notimp

6. UnXecuter
    This message by UnXecuter has been removed from public view by gamesquest1, Nov 13, 2019, Reason: -clean up- gq1.
    Nov 13, 2019 Show
  7. Game_Over_Tom
    This message by Game_Over_Tom has been removed from public view by gamesquest1, Nov 13, 2019, Reason: -clean up- gq1.
    Nov 13, 2019 Show
  8. ZachyCatGames

United States
    Thats... not how this works. Also, 1-5 billion years would be considered to be extremely quick.

9. hippy dave

hippy dave BBMB

United Kingdom
    I know right, some gullible people even believe the stuff Gary posts about TX.

10. UnXecuter
    This message by UnXecuter has been removed from public view by gamesquest1, Nov 13, 2019, Reason: -nope-.
    Nov 13, 2019 Show
  11. Burorī
    This message by Burorī has been removed from public view by gamesquest1, Nov 13, 2019, Reason: -nope-.
    Nov 13, 2019 Show
  12. Switch_Maniac

Switch_Maniac GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Ooof. No ban on the doxing attempt? Just a deleted comment :O

Alchemy_Gaming and Game_Over_Tom like this.
  13. Burorī

Burorī GBAtemp Regular

Belgium
    Why did my comment get deleted though?

14. Game_Over_Tom

Game_Over_Tom GBAtemp Regular

United States
    the deleted post above was a fake claim of hacking by UnXecuter. It was a link to a file that contained part of a data dump from an old 2012 hack of the TX forums. Just another "self promotion" move from someone who is truly uninformed and trying to look cool. The data from 2012 was indeed a stupid move as that is a form of doxing, and I'm a bit surprised the user wasn't banned on the spot for that.

Oh well.

Switch_Maniac likes this.
  15. SirByte

SirByte GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Canada
    People always get very excited when things are announced. Or pre-announced. It matters not until there's something actually released to the general public. Once released it's just a matter of time before we know exactly how it works, and if similar (not necessarily compatible, but providing the same function) hardware can be open-sourced and an existing CFW ported to it. I'm just guessing here but it seems likely devs would not morally object to doing so when everyone can just get a factory-made one for a couple of dollars off ali-x and other similar sites (since it's just like ordering a jig for fusee, just not as easy to install).

16. Switch_Maniac

United States
    Can't tell you that bud. I'm not a mod here. I'm just calling out that the user who posted a link to a file that contains people's information wasn't banned.

17. ZachyCatGames

United States
    I’m guessing you’re message was a reply to the other deleted one? If it was, it was probably deleted because it was simpler to just delete it than it would’ve been to remove the quote.

Yikes. Yea, they should’ve at least been suspended, if not banned.

Burorī and Switch_Maniac like this.
  18. UnXecuter
    This message by UnXecuter has been removed from public view by gamesquest1, Nov 13, 2019, Reason: -clean up- gq1.
    Nov 13, 2019 Show
  19. Burorī

Burorī GBAtemp Regular

Belgium
    Who tf is Max? Is he an Admin?

20. ZachyCatGames

United States
    I may not like TX, but doxxing crosses the line, regardless of the community.
    And good luck in ban land :)

21. Game_Over_Tom
    This message by Game_Over_Tom has been removed from public view by gamesquest1, Nov 13, 2019, Reason: -clean up- gq1.
    Nov 13, 2019 Show
  22. UnXecuter
    Nov 13, 2019 Show
  23. Game_Over_Tom
    Nov 13, 2019 Show
  24. Switch_Maniac
    This message by Switch_Maniac has been removed from public view by gamesquest1, Nov 13, 2019, Reason: -clean up- gq1.
    Nov 13, 2019 Show
  25. UnXecuter
    Nov 13, 2019 Show
  26. Switch_Maniac
    This message by Switch_Maniac has been removed from public view by gamesquest1, Nov 13, 2019, Reason: -clean up- gq1.
    Nov 13, 2019 Show
  27. Burorī

Burorī GBAtemp Regular

Belgium
    I think he meant: "bets all of his work for free"

28. Switch_Maniac

United States
    Sorry still not really getting what that means?

29. Burorī

Burorī GBAtemp Regular

Belgium
    Me neither

30. Switch_Maniac
    Nov 13, 2019 Show
  31. weatMod
    This message by weatMod has been removed from public view by gamesquest1, Nov 13, 2019, Reason: -clean up- gq1.
    Nov 13, 2019 Show
  32. guitarheroknight
    This message by guitarheroknight has been removed from public view by gamesquest1, Nov 13, 2019, Reason: -clean up- gq1.
    Nov 13, 2019 Show
  33. Fred Molyneux
    This message by Fred Molyneux has been removed from public view by gamesquest1, Nov 13, 2019, Reason: -clean up- gq1.
    Nov 13, 2019 Show
  34. Stonewall35
    This message by Stonewall35 has been removed from public view by gamesquest1, Nov 13, 2019, Reason: -clean up- gq1.
    Nov 13, 2019 Show
  35. nero99
    This message by nero99 has been removed from public view by gamesquest1, Nov 13, 2019, Reason: -clean up- gq1.
    Nov 13, 2019 Show
  36. DinohScene

DinohScene Feed Dino to the Sharks

Antarctica
    I've got no jurisdiction in the Switch section, only thing I can do is report.
    Idk why you tagged me lol.

Consider the following:
    If we where to lock this thread, what's preventing users from making another thread and having that splattered with shit like this?
    Say it happens, are we to close the thread again and wait for the next one to pop up? how many do we need to close before it ends? will the users still dare to discuss the subject or will they massively leave the site and leave GBAtemp for dead?

Calling mods like that isn't going to make the problem go away, reporting the offending posts is the best thing you can do.

Hey, it helps us filter out nasty replies quicker then having to read the entire thread and checking every quoted comment for traces of the offending posts.

DeoNaught and x65943 like this.
  37. weatMod
    This message by weatMod has been removed from public view by gamesquest1, Nov 13, 2019, Reason: -clean up- gq1.
    Nov 13, 2019 Show
  38. Game_Over_Tom
    Nov 13, 2019 Show
  39. gamesquest1

gamesquest1 Nabnut

sorry for the slow action there guys, i just saw that report on my phone and quickly dealt with removing the info, if people can please be civil and maybe look to more serious issues to be outraged about, the levels of hatred and vitriol some people show for some dumb cfw drama is absurd, anyone would think they had slaughtered your family or some shit, get some perspective there are many horrible people in the world who have actually done some horrible things that actually hurt people not "ARRRGHHH THEY STOLE SOME CODE KEEELLL THEM!"

zoogie, Ammako, masbass and 8 others like this.

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Regarding, (Mariko, Xecuter

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.