Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Josshy0125

Josshy0125 Banned
    Banned

United Kingdom
    You're not very bright...

This happens each and every time. Why do you think that Gateway became available right when the exploit was released? And same thing here? ... They don't "Steal" code. There's some connection between these "free" teams, and SX. Whether they're part of the team, or they sell the product. (And of course they would deny because it's illegal)... But who would spend hours and hours and years getting this shit ready just "because"? Nobody. Had I worked that hard, I'd sell the shit outta it, incognito. Either way, whether they're selling or giving, I can guarantee you it's NOT stolen. But I have no proof of this, just as you have no proof to your baseless negative and hateful ignorant claims about the Lite's exploit.

Your second point? Okay, fine? But wasn't that fixed ASAP? And was it an error or was it on purpose?

I agree, Blawar is an idiot.

Hardcoding Nintendo Keys... so...? You're on Atmos fucking stealing games from ISO sites... Smh. Nice double standard.

And who are they bribing...? It's competition. Are console exclusive titles "bribing"...?

A lot of this is just you speaking out of your ass because you're salty that this is a paid solution. It's literal idiotic and childish bias from your end.

You're a fucking idiot. Done.

tpax and Der_Blockbuster like this.
  2. thewannacryguy

thewannacryguy Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Korea, North
    This thread needs to be locked.

3. ZachyCatGames

ZachyCatGames GBAtemp Addict

United States
    Ok, then explain why SXOS's atmosphere code is almost always several months behind master and has several issues indicating that whoever is maintaining does not know Atmosphere's codebase very well, which all the people who actively work on atmosphere do know very well, and why some of the devs who had their software "used" have gotten pissed off and called TX out about SX using their software. I don't think that'd be the case if there were connections...

It was intentional. You can't accidentally add code that encrypts your entire emmc with a very specific password.

Nice try. I'm strongly against piracy of retail software https://imgur.com/AcxuF6l

https://gbatemp.net/threads/team-xecuter-attempted-to-bribe-retronx-developers.519756/

Rahkeesh likes this.
  4. Josshy0125

Josshy0125 Banned
    Banned

United Kingdom
    Not really. It's a release thread.

The thing that has to change are the idiot shills here finding every reason to start an argument on an SX thread...

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

1) of course you are...

2) That's literally the same thing that companies do to pay for exclusivity for games.

Stop trolling.

5. Matius

Matius Member
    Newcomer

Australia
    didn't they say this last time too or is this just continued from that?
    https://gbatemp.net/threads/tx-announces-support-coming-soon-for-unhackable-switch-units.513050/

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

and can someone explain to me why showing a picture of a patched switch running custom code is not possible for tx to do? would that reveal secrets? like show a screen with a custom image on it or whatever, nothing major? just not really understanding the concept of just scene release info or am i wrong?

Last edited: Dec 28, 2019
  6. Kubas_inko

Kubas_inko "Something funny goes here."

Czech Republic
    Remember when TX released an update and from all of the sudden reboot to payload started to work? It wasn't even on the feature list. But most importantly, you had to have a payload inside atmosphere folder in order for it to work. I wonder why.
    upload_2019-12-28_8-56-59.jpeg
    And you didn't even need to unpack and decrypt their bin to see that they do actually steal ams code.

When you pay open source developers to make homebrew, that works only on your cfw. Yea, that's bribing and it's really focked up,
    Everything he said is true. Not everything has the same weight in "the" situation.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2019
  7. FaridBang

FaridBang Newbie
    Newcomer

Germany
    Releasing info almost 2 months before any further update and talking about soon, was just a bad idea.

ModderFokker619 likes this.
  8. ModderFokker619

ModderFokker619 GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    I agree

If this is truly going to be a modchip / hardmod then they will hold out as long as possible until close to finishing production - Clones clones clones

9. Matius

Matius Member
    Newcomer

Australia
    but my question is:

can someone explain to me why showing a picture of a patched switch running custom code is not possible for tx to do? would that reveal secrets? like show a screen with a custom image on it or whatever, nothing major? just not really understanding the concept of just scene release info or am i wrong?

10. Rahkeesh

Rahkeesh GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    If they actually have something then its in their interest not to announce anything until its almost time to ship. There's not much incentive for them to show anything before that which makes this whole thing right here pretty sketchy.

11. tpax

tpax GBAtemp Fan

Gambia, The
    Just out of curiosity, are there any records of the past, where TX did announced something definitely, and then didn't deliver afterwards?
    I have been using TX stuff for almost 20 years now, and I just can't remember such an incident. I wasn't always following the scene, but all the products I've ever purchased from them, were top notch. I also don't care if they pirate their stuff, since I use their products to do the same.

12. garyopa

OP garyopa Admin @ MaxConsole

Canada
    Only one time.

https://team-xecuter.com/community/...xt-generation-of-ode-design-cancelled.118972/

The product was killed after many nice prototypes of XODE for Xbox 360 were showcased over a few months. Pre-orders never started, but a number of nice pics were posted.

JoeBloggs777 and tpax like this.
  13. WallsAreLiquid

Newcomer

Russia
    Posted by Scene News on Jul 29, 2018
    The answer is obvious: There is more than one coldboot bootrom exploit, and it is not just the warmboot one. So don't fear: we will deliver a solution for these new "unhackable" switches in due time!

https://team-xecuter.com/team-xecuter-versus-the-unhackable-switch/
    This has not aged well, I guess?

14. Kubas_inko

Kubas_inko "Something funny goes here."

Czech Republic
    They already announced it tho. They just didn't provide any proof.

15. Thekidpash

Thekidpash Member
    Newcomer

Turkey
    As I try to hold onto my Mariko and wait for TX solution to arrive, it starts to seem like the mentioned solution might just turn out a huge flop since there seems to be no progress nor any updates from TX.

16. ModderFokker619

ModderFokker619 GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    They are a chinese based company and chinese new years is right around the corner

I would guess late jan / feb

17. SonyUSA

SonyUSA We're all mad here
    Contributor

United States

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Regarding, (Mariko, Xecuter

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.