Misc mario kart 8 online does not use dlc stages?

WiiJeys2DS

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I noticed ive been playing mario kart 8 online for the longest and its the same main 8 cups. It doesnt pick any of the dlc stages. Is it because alot people online still dont own the dlc stages? I see dlc characters ingame but thats it. How come they dont let you pick the dlc stages?

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I noticed ive been playing mario kart 8 online for the longest and its the same main 8 cups. It doesnt pick any of the dlc stages. Is it because alot people online still dont own the dlc stages? I see dlc characters ingame but thats it. How come they dont let you pick the dlc stages?
I thought you could play the DLC stages online even if you didn't own the DLC, as long as you're playing with randoms? They showed up pretty frequently for me.

WiiJeys2DS

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know I haven't installed the dlc for myself yet, which is probably why.

You can select if you want to play with people who have the DLC in the online menus before joining a game

I see I can select it pressing start but it only gives me the option of no dlc cups.

I thought you could play the DLC stages online even if you didn't own the DLC, as long as you're playing with randoms? They showed up pretty frequently for me.

Thats what I thought too but no it doesnt. Ive been picking random for the longest and still nothing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Software update might improve it.