New Mario Kart 8 Deluxe trailer showcases Wave 5 DLC tracks

The next influx of courses for Mario Kart 8 Deluxe's Booster Course Pass has been revealed. Koopa Cape from Mario Kart Wii, Los Angeles Laps from Mario Kart Tour, Moonview Highway from Mario Kart Wii, Squeaky Clean Sprint is a brand new level entirely, Athens Dash from Mario Kart Tour, Daisy Cruiser from Mario Kart Double Dash, Sunset Wilds from Mario Kart Super Circuit, and Vancouver Velocity from Mario Kart Tour will all be included in the new cup. As previously revealed in a Nintendo Direct, new playable characters will also be added, which includes Birdo, Petey Piranha, Wiggler, and Kamek.

These new courses will launch on July 12th, and as all other DLC tracks before it, will be included as part of Nintendo's Switch Online + Expansion Pack.

Magnus87

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
What do I want Mario Kart 9 for? Because Mario Kart 8 was originally a Wii U game, and 9 would likely be something fresh and newer.
And I don't listen to artists or singles/mega mixes, so that question is essentially irrelevant to me.
WiiU and Switch, even though they have different architectures (PPC vs ARM), have a "similar power", so visually MK9 would not offer anything new, plus MK8DX is already running at 60fps on Switch.

For me the only fault that MK8DX has is that it was released with only 48 tracks, they could have added at least 24 tracks (12 new + 12 retro) to differentiate it a little more from its Wii U version.

So I prefer to wait for Switch 2 for a new Mario Kart, meanwhile they continue to incorporate tracks from past installments since the main thing about this spinoff is multiplayer so the more tracks we have to choose from within the same game, the better for everyone. .

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto