OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I've decided I'm not translating the whole game, but will stop translating text after the Elite 4. I just figure why make a full translation of a game that will be released here, when I could be translating a game that has less of a chance of coming over. So yeah, the translated text will stop after Lance probably.

balingsta

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WataruKun said:
I've decided I'm not translating the whole game, but will stop translating text after the Elite 4. I just figure why make a full translation of a game that will be released here, when I could be translating a game that has less of a chance of coming over. So yeah, the translated text will stop after Lance probably.
How can you stop the translation. It's ment to be a whole game translation. Its not like there's so much text in kanto.

I wonder how the kiss-ups are gonna respond to what you said

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
WataruKun said:
xD That is full enough for me (a lot more dedication than I would put in already).

DeltaBladeX

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
balingsta said:
How can you stop the translation. It's ment to be a whole game translation. Its not like there's so much text in kanto.

I wonder how the kiss-ups are gonna respond to what you said
Point out in his original post where it says he is doing a 100% complete translation? How much he does is his choice. He does the work for free. Someone doesn't like that, that is their problem, not his. This is already far more than you will get out of any other patch, and there will be a 100% complete version released official soon, most likely within 6 months. If he wants to focus on another game he is translating, then he can. We still get a good amount of the game in English.

TTNH

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Watarukun says he is doing a 100% complete translation?

He might be saying that he id doing a 100% complete translation of Johto.
I am still glad that he is continuing on with the translation but I am disapointed that he's ending it halfway through the SoulSilver game.

So many mixed emotions

by the way when is Spring in America? because that's when HeartGold and SoulSilver will arrive.
Also can you give me the months for it?

WataruKun

Rom translator.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Half the people here wouldn't appreciate a full translation anyway. Many people don't have respect for how long it takes to translate ALL THE NPC's, ALL THE STORY and ALL THE ITEMS. Then after all that's translated some idiots still want to complain. It's not worth the time to do a full translation. You want a full translation wait till Spring.

I figure if I'm going to spend my time on a project and people are still not being appreciative, it should be a project that probably won't get released here.

Shinryuji

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Fair enough. I'm glad you decided to continue to the end of the Elite four (it would be funny if you didn't even translate Lance, seeing as that's why you are Wataru
tongue.gif
) but anyway, Thanks SO much for finishing Johto for everyone, no matter what people say, the majority do appreciate it.

DarkLG

Wow One Shiny Ribbon!!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kidisnice87 said:
told you guys from the beginning he wouldn't complete this.
Their's no point in finishing it.The english games come out in spring.Besides why would he want to especially when their's people like you that keep putting comments like you.

Zowayix

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TTNH said:
by the way when is Spring in America? because that's when HeartGold and SoulSilver will arrive.
Also can you give me the months for it?

It's generally considered to be March-May (occasionally June).

Based on release dates for Platinum, I'm guessing that it will be released March-April in North America and May-June in Europe.

petspaps

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ok heres how it works.

If its april for America itll be May for Australia and the about a week or 2 for europe.

And Wataru-kun its ok that you have decided to drop the project, i knew this was gonna happen if the negativity continued.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol