onivan

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
SFred said:
onivan said:
SFred said:
so no answers to my question? how to stop this game from crashing afer the 3rd gym?

Your question has been already answered several times through the life of this thread. Refer yourself to Shinriuji's thread which is exclusively for help about problems caused with this Patch. People should ONLY post in here to show their appreciation to the author and/or help him reporting missing stuff.

If you want it short:

---> Answer:

Go look on Shinriuji's thread (link on his signature), using the search feature before asking. I'm sure it has been asked and probably solved before.

Cheers.
mthrnitesmiley.gif
SFred said:
i appreciate you trying to help but i used the search engine before i ever asked the question and it has never been answered and i have checked his signature link over 5 times my game is patched correctly with the correct rom but it crashes every time i save after goldenrod city but other than that its a great translation i just wish i could play past the 3rd gym
Then thats it, get a better flashcart or look for another game to play. Stop asking those questions in this thread, thats why Shinryuji's one exists. Now it is time to wait patiently for next release.

origitina

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i actually think this is the best patch ever. magnius, if you're reading this, i want to be a beta tester. or anything else including work for you, i want to learn how to translate games.if you cant, i just wanna know how to translate.

origitina

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i actually think this is the best patch ever. magnius, if you're reading this, i want to be a beta tester. or anything else including work for you, i want to learn how to translate games.if you cant, i just wanna know how to translate.

WataruKun

Rom translator.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
pokefan said:
magnius, can u tell us the progress u have made on the patch so far?
To be perfectly honest I haven't really worked on it that much since Beta 4. I've doing more work on actually hacking HGSS and translating Blood of Bahamut.

redruminc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pokefan said:
WataruKun said:
pokefan said:
magnius, can u tell us the progress u have made on the patch so far?
To be perfectly honest I haven't really worked on it that much since Beta 4. I've doing more work on actually hacking HGSS and translating Blood of Bahamut.
ohh..
frown.gif

Double
frown.gif
. I was really looking foward to a new patch. Guess I just have to wait a little longer

Sushiboi rox

Trophies
XP
Country
Omg this actually works, you have made my game awesome dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yaynds.gif
yaynds.gif
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yaynds.gif
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Once again thanks man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PewpewFiah

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
origitina said:
i wanna see how to make my own because when i use thenewpoketext it says nothing happened why!!!!

If you actually wanted to make your own patch you would be more enthusiastic to look around rather than ask on a forum, and unless you read Japanese it's pretty much impossible, Trust me, i've tried to do bits of the patch myself and failed miserably.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=ThenewPoketext+tutorial

The first fricking result x.x

If it's about Mkrom'ing, which I didnt read your last post so Im sorry if that's not what you were looking for, If you were trying to make a HG beta 4 rom, PM me and I'll write a tutorial in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: You woke sob +2