SuzieJoeBob

NOT a New Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
AZBigbear said:
WataruKun said:
Well, it's like I said, most people just wouldn't appreciate the full translation.

I do all this freaking hard work and several people show no respect for it.

People who have ZERO KNOWLEDGE OF JAPANESE want to criticize my translations. I do all this hard work and people with NO respect rate down my videos. Just got a little tired of that that's all.

So my thing is if you people want a god damned perfect translation, wait, because after I translate up to the Elite 4, I'm done.

It's amazing the amount of disrespectful, ignorant critics and trolls there are on the internet. Makes me feel like I do days of hard work, just to be criticized by some ignorant n00b who has no right to criticize anyone.

I see why Kazo and Ryqib quit, it's just not worth it to do a full translation.

Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. And everyone has a right to have their own opinion even if you dont think its right. "n00b who has no right to criticize anyone" You may feel like he has no right, but guess what, its his opinion on how he feels about your translation. If your looking for E-Fame do something like Numa Numa or Starwars Kid.
AZBigbear, shove it up your ass!!! It is people like you that caused WataruKun to quit: stupidity has prevailed in your mind!!!

mattbbx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't let a few represent the many. there are a ton of people here who highly respect your work, rate your videos well and spread the word.

I haven't been in a translation project before, but many just like this. There's always someone on the ceiling waiting to take a dump on your head as you pass by.

I would really like you to reconsider, but if you do not, I really do appreciate all of the work you have done so far. Thanks Wataru

SuzieJoeBob

NOT a New Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mattbbx said:
Don't let a few represent the many. there are a ton of people here who highly respect your work, rate your videos well and spread the word.

I haven't been in a translation project before, but many just like this. There's always someone on the ceiling waiting to take a dump on your head as you pass by.

I would really like you to reconsider, but if you do not, I really do appreciate all of the work you have done so far. Thanks Wataru
You are completely right in the first two lines and I agree with the third. Don't quit on us now WataruKun!!!! You are GOD *prays for forgiveness*

jackopeng

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
SuzieJoeBob said:
AZBigbear said:
WataruKun said:
Well, it's like I said, most people just wouldn't appreciate the full translation.

People who have ZERO KNOWLEDGE OF JAPANESE want to criticize my translations. I do all this hard work and people with NO respect rate down my videos. Just got a little tired of that that's all.

So my thing is if you people want a god damned perfect translation, wait, because after I translate up to the Elite 4, I'm done.

It's amazing the amount of disrespectful, ignorant critics and trolls there are on the internet. Makes me feel like I do days of hard work, just to be criticized by some ignorant n00b who has no right to criticize anyone.

Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. And everyone has a right to have their own opinion even if you dont think its right. "n00b who has no right to criticize anyone" You may feel like he has no right, but guess what, its his opinion on how he feels about your translation. If your looking for E-Fame do something like Numa Numa or Starwars Kid.
AZBigbear, shove it up your ass!!! It is people like you that caused WataruKun to quit: stupidity has prevailed in your mind!!!

Sooooo your calling him stupid because hes stating the obvious and that hes right? :S

SuzieJoeBob

NOT a New Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jackopeng said:
SuzieJoeBob said:
AZBigbear said:
WataruKun said:

Sooooo your calling him stupid because hes stating the obvious and that hes right? :S
No...................wait a second!!!! The failboat is sailing away and you bought a ticket for it!!!! Run!!!!!

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
jackopeng said:
SuzieJoeBob said:
He isn't calling AZBigbear stupid because he is stating the obvious, its because he is stating the obvious in a manner that is incorrect.
It is true that everyone has their own opinions about everything, but the right to have an opinion stops right before the right to criticize.
For example, if one had the opinion that Shakespeare's writing is completely horrible, they cannot criticize because they don't have the credibility to do so.

As a simpler example, its like wondering how good a movie is, but you have to choice of asking two different people, a child who hasn't seen the movie, or a person you know who has seen the movie and will tell you what he truly thought about the movie. The difference between the two is credibility. A child that has never seen the movie has no hope of telling you anything about the movie (this could be the person that has no coding, translating, etc. experience) when compared to someone who you trust (such as Watarukun, who worked like hell for a bunch of flamers...translating, hacking, etc. SoulSilver/HeartGold).

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
o.0 you could always translate Tales of Tempest for the world...I'm pretty sure no one has started translating that one...or maybe ask Watarukun for his work after he has finished what he wants to do and then finish it o.0

jackopeng

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
jurassicplayer said:
jackopeng said:
SuzieJoeBob said:
He isn't calling AZBigbear stupid because he is stating the obvious, its because he is stating the obvious in a manner that is incorrect.
It is true that everyone has their own opinions about everything, but the right to have an opinion stops right before the right to criticize.
For example, if one had the opinion that Shakespeare's writing is completely horrible, they cannot criticize because they don't have the credibility to do so.

As a simpler example, its like wondering how good a movie is, but you have to choice of asking two different people, a child who hasn't seen the movie, or a person you know who has seen the movie and will tell you what he truly thought about the movie. The difference between the two is credibility. A child that has never seen the movie has no hope of telling you anything about the movie (this could be the person that has no coding, translating, etc. experience) when compared to someone who you trust (such as Watarukun, who worked like hell for a bunch of flamers...translating, hacking, etc. SoulSilver/HeartGold).

Im not debating whether his opinion is right or wrong, but in my eyes hes right which is an opinion in itself
tongue.gif
:P, why is watarukun wanting videos so badly and going crazy over the fact that people are rating them bad? I mean isnt the point of those videos to help him translate and not grow his E-Fame? and im not being funny the amount of people here that actually want a translation is staggering and there will always be 1 or 2 assholes to take the piss, but y'know whatever if hes gonna be such a crybaby over it then let him.

Takanato

Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
Um Wataru you didn't have to pay attention to the gremlins and pokemon e-nerds who kept criticizing your work. You were doing an awesome job man and most of the people on gbatemp knows that. Just ignore them, if you actually pay attention to what they're saying and actually care then you'd have let them think that they got to you and they do a celebration dance or some other shit that geeks like those do.

WataruKun

Rom translator.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
kbf said:
he stopped? meh typical, i would have done it all the way through.
Of course you can say that, because you don't know literally how many days of work it takes do to something like this. Half of the reason I'm not doing a full translation is because of people like you who have no respect for the days of work it takes to translate this. Maybe now you'll learn some respect.

QUOTEIm not debating whether his opinion is right or wrong, but in my eyes hes right which is an opinion in itself
tongue.gif
:P, why is watarukun wanting videos so badly and going crazy over the fact that people are rating them bad? I mean isnt the point of those videos to help him translate and not grow his E-Fame? and im not being funny the amount of people here that actually want a translation is staggering and there will always be 1 or 2 assholes to take the piss, but y'know whatever if hes gonna be such a crybaby over it then let him.
Of course, you think he's right. Both of you are ignorant. It's not a surprise that an ignorant person would agree with the opinion of another ignorant person. I could explain why you're ignorant, but I don't feel like wasting my time.

jackopeng

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
WataruKun said:
kbf said:
Of course you can say that, because you don't know literally how many days of work it takes do to something like this. Half of the reason I'm not doing a full translation is because of people like you who have no respect for the days of work it takes to translate this. Maybe now you'll learn some respect.

QUOTEIm not debating whether his opinion is right or wrong, but in my eyes hes right which is an opinion in itself
tongue.gif
Of course, you think he's right. Both of you are ignorant. It's not a surprise that an ignorant person would agree with the opinion of another ignorant person. I could explain why you're ignorant, but I don't feel like wasting my time.

riggghhhttt....your the ignorant one m8, or maybe just an ego maniac one of the two. Your too blind to see that 98% of the gbatemp community is supporting your project and that because some little dickheads have rated your videos bad your not continue your project...if you dont like the fact that there will always be idiots in the world then you might aswell not even bother with the Elite Four.

WataruKun

Rom translator.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
jackopeng said:
WataruKun said:
kbf said:

tongue.gif

riggghhhttt....your the ignorant one m8, or maybe just an ego maniac one of the two. Your too blind to see that 98% of the gbatemp community is supporting your project and that because some little dickheads have rated your videos bad your not continue your project...if you dont like the fact that there will always be idiots in the world then you might aswell not even bother with the Elite Four.
Do you know what ignorant means? It doesn't seem like you do. Ignorance is not knowing something. First off, I could call you ignorant just because you used the word "m8". That tells me that you are "uneducated" and could tell me that you don't know how to spell the word "mate". So don't call people ignorant, when you A. Don't know what 'ignorant' means and B. Are ignorant yourself. Second off, ego maniac? What the hell? Did you just pull that out of your ass? Seems like that's just something you made up, with no evidence that I'm indeed an "Ego maniac". Looks like you're the one who's ignorant buddy.

Don't know why I'm even replying. You're just a troll trying to set me off and you won't even reply.

varpur

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
dude no offence but if you stop, people won't die, it's gonna come out anyway, i personally respect the fact that translating this stuff is hard, nothing will change if u stop or not, not saying u continue and do the whole game ( i don't really care about that) it just that u can't expect people to worship u just cos ur tranlsating some pokemon game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr