ROM Hack Magnius's Pokemon Soul Silver Translation

Status
Not open for further replies.

kidisnice87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kazo's patch is LAME!!! He did nothing except copy/paste from Platinum. As a result, alot of his translations are WRONG, he has so many item names WRONG, and his ingame dialogue is WRONG

Raqib's patch was awesome, and was much better than Kazo's. He even translated the phone names. This patch also looks awesome, I wish Raqib would let him use his item, inbattle, and phone translations. That combined with this awesome translation would be the best one.

mew512

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
alidsl said:
And Raquib specificully said he didn't want them to be merged
im saying that they could of i know he didnt want to but just imagine if they did it could of been the best translation of any game ever

but i support the fact each one wanted to do their own project because what if one did all the work and one did nearly nothing they would all be praised even if they did not do anything to help

Hotzdevil

Trophies
XP
Country
India
man i totally agree with alidsl point of view we're all pirates here in this forum one way or another, so which means that evn if we don't take nintendo's permission for the work we do to help other like minded people like us its accepted.. But for silverbullet1080 to outrightly keep on taking the side of nintendo(he keeps on saying raqib12 didn't take the permission of nintendo every post he makes wen citing his views bah!!) i wonder which side he's on our side or nintendo's
sleep.gif

Whooosh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The way i see it no-one here is being legal so there's no point in saying THATS ILLEGAL you took MY illegal stuff and merged it with HIS.

There is no copyright on patches as it is modifying a nintendo game which im sure isnt legal.But there is respect for the creators

192.gif

alidsl

I am now a lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Hotzdevil said:
man i totally agree with alidsl point of view we're all pirates here in this forum one way or another, so which means that evn if we don't take nintendo's permission for the work we do to help other like minded people like us its accepted.. But for silverbullet1080 to outrightly keep on taking the side of nintendo(he keeps on saying raqib12 didn't take the permission of nintendo every post he makes wen citing his views bah!!) i wonder which side he's on our side or nintendo's
sleep.gif

A nintendo spy, spying on our M&L hacking progress
blink.gif

In the rules somewhere it says respect other members
I don't think there's anything that says respect Nintendo
laugh.gif

Hotzdevil

Trophies
XP
Country
India
precisely so wen somebody's doin some work for the good of many he's bound to have some kinda attachment to his work(hence the name calling and all the stuff...Of course i have no qualms bout the guy who merged the patches to make things simpler for everyone out there but it would have been good if he atleast asked b4 going ahead with his work( I know he didn't take credit n instead gave credit but still one should respect each other out here)..

bwillb

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wrestlingking said:
plzzzz let me help this may be my first translation but i will put 120% in it.
That's impossible no one can give more than 100 percent. By definition that's the most any one can give.

post353

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
alidsl said:
we all pirate Nintendo because we have no respect for Nintendo

we respect eachother as pirates

EXCUSE ME? NO RESPECT FOR NINTENDO? That just proves you aren't a gamer. Hmph!

Rykin

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
noverlogoheartgoldbitma.png
noverlogosoulsilververs.png

I personally really like these logos. I inserted them into my private patch after Raqib decided to retire.

It probably is possible to insert an official logo. I have an idea how to do it and I'm sure I could get it to work.

However, I don't want to do it for several reasons.
1) I would want the patch to be distinguishable from the true English release- either by keeping the Japanese logo, or by inserting a custom one.
2) I just hate the official English logo so much.

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Rykin said:
noverlogoheartgoldbitma.png
noverlogosoulsilververs.png

I personally really like these logos. I inserted them into my private patch after Raqib decided to retire.

It probably is possible to insert an official logo. I have an idea how to do it and I'm sure I could get it to work.

However, I don't want to do it for several reasons.
1) I would want the patch to be distinguishable from the true English release- either by keeping the Japanese logo, or by inserting a custom one.
2) I just hate the official English logo so much.

so Raqib quit? will you post your patches or its just done?

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
dang im past golden rod but that great dose this include the old patch from raqbi like when the menu dont screem at yuo

Hotzdevil

Trophies
XP
Country
India
yay finally news of a patch release..

@ifish with what he's posted several pages earlier it seems that he's incorporated raqib12's patch for the pokemon type icons and pokedex stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Were not sure about the next 30 minutes though +2