I've been here since September 07 and have 5 green thingies ;_;

R2DJ

Trophies
XP
Country
warmijwilfaain said:
I didn't say you're one of them...

Noob season because a lot of good games came out, noob flood emerges, the site gets a lot of whining and complaining from them. Do you expect any sarcasm? I think not LOL

D

Deleted User

R2DJ said:
warmijwilfaain said:
I didn't say you're one of them...

Noob season because a lot of good games came out, noob flood emerges, the site gets a lot of whining and complaining from them. Do you expect any sarcasm? I think not LOL
I didn't say you said I was one of them...

On topic though, @OP patch looks good. Keep up the good work.

Hotzdevil

Trophies
XP
Country
India
@warmijwilfaain srry bout my earlier post its just dat by the time i sent in my reply u had already edited urs
tongue.gif

Whooosh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Im in goldenrod city and iv stopped playing to wait for the patch. (when it comes out il go back to see the stuff in english)

Iv been here since 31st of July this year and already have 3 green yolks. I wonder how many i need to change the 'GBAtemp regular' above it??

R2DJ

Trophies
XP
Country
Whooosh said:
Im in goldenrod city and iv stopped playing to wait for the patch. (when it comes out il go back to see the stuff in english)

Iv been here since 31st of July this year and already have 3 green yolks. I wonder how many i need to change the 'GBAtemp regular' above it??
You're gonna have to post more. But please don't spam. You'll get a warn/suspension/ban for that!

Whooosh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
R2DJ said:
Whooosh said:

You're gonna have to post more. But please don't spam. You'll get a warn/suspension/ban for that!

I dont spam. Unless its in EOF and even then only as a joke to someone else is doing it.I have 0percent warn.

ON TOPIC: Watarucun looks like your making great progress. I hope the beta comes soon(i know when you get to ecretek i heard) because it looks awesome

Chris_Skylock

Trophies
Website
www.friendster.com
XP
Country
i dont think this will be obsolete when the US released. We do get early WIFI events (aside from pokewalker)

this will be a nice project.

i wonder if we can port the US script over the japanese games?

luke_c

Big Boss
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Whooosh said:

You need 500.

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
oh lol I am at red his cave(silver cave) but wat after defeat him wat can I do after that?
and why did raqub(srry spelled wrong) stop his patch?

Matt140

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Sephiran said:
oh lol I am at red his cave(silver cave) but wat after defeat him wat can I do after that?

The evil n00bs (and I think trolls) were nagging him about a new release... I think.

Pastry

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Romruto said:
so.... if you like, you can use these btw. I hope you do :]

LOGO (s) Japanese 2 English Replicas:

noverlogoheartgoldbitma.png
///////////////
noverlogosoulsilververs.png

Download >> BITMAP Format for both Alternative LOGO(s):
http://www.sendspace.com/file/8t4t8h
I'm not exactly for or against this, but it wouldn't bother me if implemented.
I love the Japanese logo, but these are pretty well done. It actually makes the 'Pokémon' letters look nice.
Either way, keep up the good work Magnius.
smileipb2.png

silverbullet1080

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Matt140 said:
Sephiran said:

The evil n00bs (and I think trolls) were nagging him about a new release... I think.
Nah, it's cause someone was merging his and Kazos patches together to make it easier on the community, and he got butthurt, called the merger a theif and got flamed by everyone rational.

Arshin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
silverbullet1080 said:
Matt140 said:
Sephiran said:

Nah, it's cause someone was merging his and Kazos patches together to make it easier on the community, and he got butthurt, called the merger a theif and got flamed by everyone rational.

and who is called a person who steal you work without your mind?
stupid faggetz
smileipb2.png

silverbullet1080

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Arshin said:
silverbullet1080 said:
Matt140 said:
Sephiran said:

and who is called a person who steal you work without your mind?
stupid _______
smileipb2.png
The concept of a translation is theft in and of itself. Calling someone else a theif for taking your HACK, made WITHOUT Nintendo's permission and making it easier for everyone to use is bullshit.
rolleyes.gif

mew512

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
he over reacted to it really all this guy wanted to do was make a patch everyone wanted which is what everybody making a SS/HG patch should of done in the first place if they did and all worked on it we could of had a 100% english fersion

im not saying i can do anything like this and i used ralpuibs patch all the way till it stopped now im on kazos but if they teamed up we could of had the best patch ever but well done to anyone making a SS/HG english or any language patch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Xdqwerty, Hi