Status
Not open for further replies.

Binebina87

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hello Luma-People :-)

I recently switched to Luma CFW. I am using a9lh to boot Luma in Sysnand (9.0) when pressing the A-Button and autoboot into GW Emunand (11.0).

So now I have some questions:
- Can I access the DataManagement in the 3DS Settings on Sysnand without any file deletion on my Emunand (iirc entering DataManagement in Sysnand with Menuhax deleted Games on Emunand)?
- Is there a way to open the Luma Configuration Menu when booting Luma with a Hotkey? (I am using BootCTR9 so I think thats why I cant access the Config Menu with Select)

Thanks

mehrab2603

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have switched over to Luma recently. One thing I don't understand is the function of "SysNAND is updated" option. I have read the wiki, but it does not make sense to me. What does it mean by "luma/firmware.bin will be used as a replacement for the SysNAND FIRM."? What benefit does it provide? I am sorry if this has been explained already.

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have switched over to Luma recently. One thing I don't understand is the function of "SysNAND is updated" option. I have read the wiki, but it does not make sense to me. What does it mean by "luma/firmware.bin will be used as a replacement for the SysNAND FIRM."? What benefit does it provide? I am sorry if this has been explained already.
if you are using sysnand instead of emunand, enabling "SysNAND is updated" means firmware.bin will be used for sysnand instead of emunand. this is useful if you're using like NTR CFW on sysnand.

pandavova

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Why i must Press the buttons to start something (like Dec9) befor i see the Splashscreen? Its useless when i forgot the button, i must start, look at the button, and then reboot.

Before with Cakes i haven't these Problems... Can someone help me?

Februarysn0w

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Hello Luma-People :-)

I recently switched to Luma CFW. I am using a9lh to boot Luma in Sysnand (9.0) when pressing the A-Button and autoboot into GW Emunand (11.0).

So now I have some questions:
- Can I access the DataManagement in the 3DS Settings on Sysnand without any file deletion on my Emunand (iirc entering DataManagement in Sysnand with Menuhax deleted Games on Emunand)?
- Is there a way to open the Luma Configuration Menu when booting Luma with a Hotkey? (I am using BootCTR9 so I think thats why I cant access the Config Menu with Select)

Thanks
answer for question 1 : if your sysnand and emunand is unlinked. it's yes.

for question 2: I do not know what kind of boot manager your using, but hold down select to boot it. or change it to another one.

Sent from my 403SC using Tapatalk

Pikasack

What is a title
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So I recently changed to Luma3DS after being a longtime RxTools user.

And I've got everything working, except for GBA games.
I currently have Menuhax, and have all GBA games installed on Sysnand.

So I hold L to boot into Sysnand, and launch a GBA game, and get the "Error has occured" message.
I used RxTools own GBA auto-patching before, and I think Luma3DS has it built in too.

Is there something I have to do to get it working again?

samiam144

Régulier
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Why i must Press the buttons to start something (like Dec9) befor i see the Splashscreen? Its useless when i forgot the button, i must start, look at the button, and then reboot.

Before with Cakes i haven't these Problems... Can someone help me?
A9lh loads instantly when you power on your 3DS. Just use a boot manager that has a delay, like BootCTR9.

Billy Acuña

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hello people.
I have a little offtopic question here, but then, I think that this could be related to Luma (or perhaps not).
I saw about DevUnit Installer recently on EoL, but I cannot find anything related on GBATemp nor another site.
Could someone tell me where can I find some information about DevUnit Installer?

bakterio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi,

I'm getting the message "system error occurred" when trying to play GBA games, but only with the injected ones. The ambassador ones play fine.
I'm using the last version of luma3d (5.5) and booting from sysnand (currently in 9.2) automatically and I've never patched the ABG_FIRM of the sysnand.

Any clues?

Thanks and Regards.

LennartL

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Do we need to start recovery mode now when it's come an update or is it still safe to update inside luma ?
Personally I don't understand why someone should update their sysnand or have I missed something latley ?

Just Passing By

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do we need to start recovery mode now when it's come an update or is it still safe to update inside luma ?
Personally I don't understand why someone should update their sysnand or have I missed something latley ?
Do you have a9lh? If so, you can now update your sysnand without losing hax. There's many pros such as staying up to date on the latest features on sysnand or being able to remove emunand which in turn frees up ~1-2 gb of your sd card.

And no, you can update normally.

Pikasack

What is a title
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi,

I'm getting the message "system error occurred" when trying to play GBA games, but only with the injected ones. The ambassador ones play fine.
I'm using the last version of luma3d (5.5) and booting from sysnand (currently in 9.2) automatically and I've never patched the ABG_FIRM of the sysnand.

Any clues?

Thanks and Regards.

If you're holding L to get into Sysnand, hold R instead, that helped me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.