DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
I'm reading but can't find my answer, I boot AuReiNand 3.7 into sysnand 10.6, can't run any original DS games (black screens)? (I bet it's already been answered, but i'm overlooking it :/ )
(O3DS XL)

(Mostly i still use my DSiXL, it was more by accident i noticed this on the O3DSXL ;) )

Last edited by DjoeN,

princeken09

그 "멋진" 남자
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm reading but can't find my answer, I boot AuReiNand 3.7 into sysnand 10.6, can't run any original DS games (black screens)? (I bet it's already been answered, but i'm overlooking it :/ )
(O3DS XL)

(Mostly i still use my DSiXL, it was more by accident i noticed this on the O3DSXL ;) )
Just tested my Pokemon White 2. Works fine.

MSearles

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did I install AuReiNand correctly? Arm9loaderhax was installed and my SD card was formatted before doing anything else. The "Rei" folder with firmware files inside was placed at the root of my SD card along with arm9loaderhax.bin. If I don't press any button, Ver. 9.2 is booted up. If I hold down R, Ver. 10.6 is booted. On both versions, BigBlueMenu is injected into Health And Safety App., which I did when previously using Menuhax. Also, a folder containing all of my "junk" icons is also present. But neither version displays rei before its version number. There's no splash screen shown when booting like RxTools displays.

parasyte

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did I install AuReiNand correctly? Arm9loaderhax was installed and my SD card was formatted before doing anything else. The "Rei" folder with firmware files inside was placed at the root of my SD card along with arm9loaderhax.bin. If I don't press any button, Ver. 9.2 is booted up. If I hold down R, Ver. 10.6 is booted. On both versions, BigBlueMenu is injected into Health And Safety App., which I did when previously using Menuhax. Also, a folder containing all of my "junk" icons is also present. But neither version displays rei before its version number. There's no splash screen shown when booting like RxTools displays.
With arm9loaderhax installed you can only boot to CFW on sys or emunand, if AuRei is the arm9loaderhax payload then you are booting that. AuReiNand doesn't have a splash screen by default, and it doesn't patch the version string. You can add a splash screen easily, grab one from the splash thread and make it rei/splash.bin.

MSearles

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm using an O3DSXL with AurieNand + A9LH. AuReiNand autoboots into SysNand 9.2. If I hold down R, EmuNand boots into V10.6. How do I make EmuNand autoboot instead of SysNand?

Games&Stuff

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone send me those updatedsysnand and installeda9lh files, please? I tried make them, but it won't recognize it :/

Mthodmn101

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Aurora Wright

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
3.7.1 slowed down my boot time by a lot, not sure why. Went back to 3.6.1 and boots much faster. Might be the 128gb causing some issues, not sure.
Make sure you replaced the "rei" folder too. 3.7.1, if you don't use the "usepatchedfw" flag, only writes *one* more byte to SD to remember the last boot config (other than 1 MB for the FIRM file).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm devastated