• Replies 6,197
  • Likes 132

mitcha

مجاهد صنديد مقاتل عنيد
Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
You don't delete it that is a main folder to the game, you just rename "scatter" folder to say "scatter01" then try it you will find it now loads as normal. The waiting times are just as they should be ;)

when i play it before i wait between the races 10mn , now when i delete it i wait 1mn

but i will take your advice , the folder take about 50mo, thats not too much.

FunThomas

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
could someone else that dimok explain how i could compile loadiine gx under windows 7 for wiiu 5.3.2 ? What environment (cygwin or what else )is best to do it ?

or maybe @Scuba156 can help ?

Last edited by FunThomas,

frostii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone! Some questions please....

1. If I start Assassin's Creed 4 with no save file, it loads no problem. As soon as a save file is created, it will not load again (black screen after selecting game). Anyone have an idea on what is going on, or a possible solution?

2. Can you have a combination of save types, ie 'c' and 'u' files for one game, unique ID for another? All my saves are the old versions, could this be responsible for the AC4 issue?

3. I have a custom .mp3 playing on the Loadiine menu. It plays fine through the gamepad speaker, but seems to skip through the TV speaker, as if it has to 'catch-up'. Is this a known issue?

Thanks in advance.

Hi again.
Sorry to bump my post, but I really want to play AC4 with GX2!
Any ideas?
Thanks.

dimok

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys,

so I found and fixed the issue that was causing SSB and FIFA not to load. Thanks to @FunThomas for testing and verifying it that it works.

Here is a build of the git version I just committed for more testing:
browser:
http://www76.zippyshare.com/v/FXJluuTO/file.html
sd package:
http://www33.zippyshare.com/v/2Ha67kZM/file.html

Hopefully the games compatibility is at least as good as with v4 now plus the Splatoon and Spider Man adds.

I will add a progress window for loading process of the games (instead of hang GUI for a few secs) and then we could make another beta release (v0.2) maybe if all goes well.

EDIT: Sorry uploaded the wrong file. Reuploaded it and replaced link.

Last edited by dimok,

Jarenor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys,

so I found and fixed the issue that was causing SSB and FIFA not to load. Thanks to @FunThomas for testing and verifying it that it works.

Here is a build of the git version I just committed for more testing:
http://www30.zippyshare.com/v/9cel6ku7/file.html

Hopefully the games compatibility is at least as good as with v4 now plus the Splatoon and Spider Man adds.

I will add a progress window for loading process of the games (instead of hang GUI for a few secs) and then we could make another beta release (v0.2) maybe if all goes well.

Thank you so much dimok. Is this version "web only" or we can use it too in a SD card?

Edit: It didn't fix the problem with Disney Infinity 2.0 and Skylanders Superchargers. It won't load from Loadiine (last beta)

Last edited by Jarenor,

FunThomas

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi everyone! Some questions please....

1. If I start Assassin's Creed 4 with no save file, it loads no problem. As soon as a save file is created, it will not load again (black screen after selecting game). Anyone have an idea on what is going on, or a possible solution?

2. Can you have a combination of save types, ie 'c' and 'u' files for one game, unique ID for another? All my saves are the old versions, could this be responsible for the AC4 issue?
all i can say i tried the eur version and also use the shared save mode for compatibility with old loadiine v4 and here it creates the saves fine and also loads it fine -> no problem here with latest loadiine

dimok

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what about the IP parameter for the UdpDebugReader.exe in the cfg ?
Yes its in there. Called "DebugLoggerIP".
Thank you so much dimok. Is this version "web only" or we can use it too in a SD card?

Edit: It didn't fix the problem with Disney Infinity 2.0 and Skylanders Superchargers. It won't load from Loadiine (last beta)

Sorry I uploaded wrong package by mistake. Re-uploaded the old one there. Its fixed now and the new link is the new package. Also added an SD package.

Reactions: charlieb

Jarenor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Jarenor said:

Edit: It didn't fix the problem with Disney Infinity 2.0 and Skylanders Superchargers. It won't load from Loadiine (last beta).

dimok said:
Sorry I uploaded wrong package by mistake. Re-uploaded the old one there. Its fixed now and the new link is the new package. Also added an SD package.

Thank you. I've tested these games again and they are working but Splatoon freeze in black after launch... (sorry)

Last edited by Jarenor,

FunThomas

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
@Cyan could you please add the following info in the first post (sorry for my bad english i'm german):

for debugging purposes in loadiine_gx2.cfg on sd-card you can enable 2 services:

1. UdpDebugReader which tracks debug messages from loadiineGX start of the games

line in loadiine_gx2.cfg on sd-card:
DebugLoggerIP=xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx

you need to set xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx to the IP of the PC who is listening

then you have to start first on pc before running loadiineGX and press f after start:
https://github.com/dimok789/loadiine_gx2/blob/master/udp_debug_reader/UdpDebugReader.exe

2. loadiine_server which tracks what files are loaded during gameplay to check if the game is loading or it crashes before running the game

lines in loadiine_gx2.cfg on sd-card:
GameLogServer=1
GameLogServerIp=xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx

you need to set xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx to the IP of the PC who is listening

then you have to start first on pc before running loadiineGX:
https://github.com/dimok789/loadiine_gx2/blob/master/server/loadiine_server.exe

edit:
for the 2. point is important if you dont start the server on PC it blocks your start of the game with a black screen, so every start you do you will have to start the server (it can be disabled in the gui settings under -> game->log server control -> off)

for the 1. you can enable it all the time it doesnt matters if the server is not started

i hope it helps getting more informations when someone says xxx is not running :)

Last edited by FunThomas,

dimok

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you. I've tested these games again and they are working but Splatoon freeze in black after launch... (sorry)
OK I fixed it. Its less portable than before but what the hell.... we want to have better compatibility and not portability.

I replaced the previous links in my last post.

Last edited by dimok,

Fatih120

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am still having problems running GX2. 5.4.0, using local hosting. Once again when I try getting into the directory, it just says "Could not play video" or whatever and I see the webpage pop up saying something along the lines that it said I was on 5.3.0, but that's it.

Help again?

dimok

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am still having problems running GX2. 5.4.0, using local hosting. Once again when I try getting into the directory, it just says "Could not play video" or whatever and I see the webpage pop up saying something along the lines that it said I was on 5.3.0, but that's it.

Help again?
Setup a proper apache2 server with PHP module active.

Reactions: Masterwin

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 24,000 hmmmm lol