• Views 2,479,204
  • Replies 6,197
  • Likes 132

panther666

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Copied sd archive of new beta to local host, and .elf to sd.
All working, but playing default music. In the first version i put bgMusic in to /resources and it works, and now, in the newer version it's not working.
And if i write path in config to /resources - i don't hear default or my music, i hear silent... :(
What am I doing wrong?

Update: Wrote full path with filename, and it's work!

Last edited by panther666,
Reactions: MattKimura

CableLeecher

640K ought to be enough for anyone
Trophies
EARTH | SOL-SYSTEM | SECTOR 001 | ALPHA QUADRANT
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Unfortunatelly the new version freezes everytime I try to launch Loadiine GX2 from the updated links (Version 18th feb.)
First step: Kernel exploit successful
Second step: Loadiine freezing on white screen with WiiU logo in lower right corner
Online payload and SD version tested
It doesn't make a difference if locally hosted or not.
This is strange, the previous version worked like a charm.
FW 5.3.2E here.

@dimok: any idea what can cause this issue?

Greets from Germany,
CableLeecher :grog:

Last edited by CableLeecher,

FunThomas

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
i tried the both new versions and i can say on 5.3.2E the web version locally hosted and the sd-version works fine here

make sure you get the real latest versions of the files from the http://gbatemp.net/threads/loadiine-gx2.413823/page-45#post-6087233

there were more releases on 18. february ;-)

the latest changes in the archives were from 22:18 web package and 22:33 the sd-package (german file time, i dont know if its different display in other countries)

Last edited by FunThomas,

FunThomas

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi Thomas,
I downloaded and tried the latest version from dimok's links (zippy)
The same link that you provided me in your reply.
Grüße aus Stuttgart ;)
and it is still not working ?

maybe you could try to rename the config file on sd-card and it will create a new one with default settings if something is wrong, try if this works

CableLeecher

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
and it is still not working ?

maybe you could try to rename the config file on sd-card and it will create a new one with default settings if something is wrong, try if this works

I did this already and it didn't make a difference.
I'm formatting another micro sdxc at the moment with 32k clusters to test it.
The other sdxc which worked till the latest version was with 64k clusters to boost the loading time.
I can't find a logical reason of the 64k clusters to cause that issue, but you never know...

Sometimes the devil is a squirrel ;)

memomo

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
XP
Country
Could someone please explain the sd loading method.
Do i just put the sd elf on root of sd card then run sd exploit or do i need to run kernal first?

The kernel exploit is now built-in loadiine GX2, you have to run it twice

The idea of SD package is basically to load loadiine a bit faster than Web package

They are identical in functionality and requirements ( launch through Web browser etc )

Last edited by memomo,

shanefromoz

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
The kernel exploit is now built-in loadiine GX2, you have to run it twice

The idea of SD package is basically to load loadiine a bit faster than Web package

They are identical in functionality and requirements ( launch through Web browser etc )
All i get is a white screen where the loading status bar freezes or sometimes a black screen with a few white pixels.

FunThomas

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I did this already and it didn't make a difference.
I'm formatting another micro sdxc at the moment with 32k clusters to test it.
The other sdxc which worked till the latest version was with 64k clusters to boost the loading time.
I can't find a logical reason of the 64k clusters to cause that issue, but you never know...
here i have formatted with default size and it works

do you have tested the difference in loading times for a game with using normal clustersize and 64k clustersize ?
how much time can you win ?

CableLeecher

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
All i get is a white screen where the loading status bar freezes or sometimes a black screen with a few white pixels.

Try to delete all cookies etc. in the browser settings and afterwards go to the system settings before entering the brwoser again.
This should help to wipe the memory for the exploit to work.
The black/white artifact issue should be gone then

memomo

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
XP
Country

For me it's working perfectly 5.4.0U
Self hosted with wifi sd card

I've extracted The payload.mp4 from php and edit the index.html to direct it to .mp4 rather than. Php

For Android self hosting you don't need to edit the index.html, launch it through payload.mp4 is enough

CableLeecher

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
here i have formatted with default size and it works

do you have tested the difference in loading times for a game with using normal clustersize and 64k clustersize ?
how much time can you win ?

On a SanDisk Extreme UHS-1 it boots Super Mario 3D World in about 25 seconds instead of 1,5 minutes with 32k clusters. tested on 2 identical cards

Reactions: memomo

FunThomas

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
@Cyan can you also add to the first post for troubleshooting the people should first:

Try to delete all cookies etc. in the browser settings and afterwards go to the system settings before entering the brwoser again.

i read this so often and it helped most ppl but its not written in the first post

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

On a SanDisk Extreme UHS-1 it boots Super Mario 3D World in about 25 seconds instead of 1,5 minutes with 32k clusters. tested on 2 identical cards
you start counting the time you press the button in loadiine and when you count its finished ?

memomo

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
XP
Country

Pretty significant improvement

Are there any games you've tested and doesn't work with 64K cluster?

CableLeecher

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
@Cyan can you also add to the first post for troubleshooting the people should first:

i read this so often and it helped most ppl but its not written in the first post

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

you start counting the time you press the button in loadiine and when you count its finished ?

Exactly. From the first click to start the game till the titlescreen appears.

I'll be offline now for half an hour. have to pick up my son from school.

hope to read from you guys later. I'll keep you updated with my 32k cluster test later.
Cheers, CableLeecher :grog:

Last edited by CableLeecher,

FunThomas

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
so i have tested my sd card (Komputerbay 128GB SDXC UHS-I 600X) with standard 32k clusters and i have 52sec from pressing to the titlescreen with sound (when he says super mario...) -> the gamepad screen appears very early

we could start a new thread outside here to get some other results from ppl to compare

Last edited by FunThomas,

memomo

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
XP
Country
@dimok @Marionumber1

Is it possible to launch a homebrew (let's say Loadiine) just right after the kexploit is success without relaunch the web browse and launch your Homebrew separately ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Psi likes to milk beavers lol +1