• Views 2,478,293
  • Replies 6,197
  • Likes 132

shanefromoz

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Is TubeHax still ok to use to block updates?
I read that people block updates via entering info into there modem but that would then block my son from accessing the eshop on his wii u.

Reactions: Azel

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can use any 6-character title, ex VC0001, VC0002, VC0003. If you want to use 3D-covers you have to name them with the same IDs.

Sweet, I figured it was something simple like that. Thanks!

Is TubeHax still ok to use to block updates?
I read that people block updates via entering info into there modem but that would then block my son from accessing the eshop on his wii u.

Entering those URL's does not block eShop access.

rayluc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey everyone,

there are so many posts. Thanks for all the testing. I am really short on time today and wont get to read all comments sorry. Maybe someone is kind enough to sum the results up?....or i will just read them tommorow.

Anyway, I made a little silly mistake just before creating the build i gave out. Should have checked it better than just try to launch once after the last change.

Here is a build where the re-entering of mii maker is fixed:
http://www88.zippyshare.com/v/xp5EfFqs/file.html

Thanks do you mean that the game does not load in mii maker mode or do you mean that the smash bros launch mode does not work? I just tested the 2nd and it works fine and should have worked in the previous build as well. As for the first I did not try that.

@dimok i think there is any issue with this build with loading super smash bros in mii maker mode. I when click on the button to launch the game it would pause a few seconds as if it was trying to load the game but it does not load it. I was able to load the game fine with the regular loadiine.

Reactions: Datalogger

JFSAINTS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
for updates will be great that:

-Selector for themes
-Individual selector for game miimaker/smash
-Background colors and bubbles efect on/off
-Games Updater from nussgraber
-pygecko+Loadliine gx2

Thanks for a great work Dimok

Cava

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Hi Guys! If i buy the SSBU disc version can i play with Sports Club or it doesn't matter because i might be needed to connect the internet anyway?

Wiiunator

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
@Cyan, sorry if this has been asked before, but do I need a legit VC game installed on my wii u before I can run a VC game with loadiine GX? I've tried a couple games e.g.. Zelda Ocarina and Yoshi Story... both freeze loadiine on launch. Thanks

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
How are you guys getting SNES/GBA injects to show up in the menu? Mine are missing a title ID in the folder name which I'm sure is the issue, but what title ID should I be giving them? Is there a site out there like http://wiiubrew.org/wiki/Title_database with the VC ID's?
http://gametdb.com contains all the IDs.
but currently loadiine require a 6 digit ID and some virtual consoles are using a 4 digit ID, so you need to fill it with what you want.
or create a random ID, but you better use the good one so loadiine will be able to automatically download the covers when it will work with ID4.

Reactions: Maximilious

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
"Could" it be possible for loadiine to play a video clip in the back ground?
considering people are constrained to SD cards i doubt any people would want to add videos into the mix :P maybe if/when USB loading is available and there is loads of space but right now i think most people are limited to 16-32GB

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country
considering people are constrained to SD cards i doubt any people would want to add videos into the mix :P maybe if/when USB loading is available and there is loads of space but right now i think most people are limited to 16-32GB
Yeah I agree. But I just ment as a general question really.

Last edited by jammybudga777,

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Ok. Not really what I was asking but thanks .... Lol
well your asking if they could take the effort to ake a video play just to play preview videos for like 6 games, i kinda get it for setups where people dump "fullsets" on just because they have 5TB of space and need something to fill it up with and dont even know what 90% of the games are...thus previews help,but i would suspect most people using loadiine have cherry picked the games they want and wont find themselves browsing the menu on the hunt for something random to play

as for the question, sure thy could almost certainly add preview video support if they really wanted to take the time to make it happen but imho it would only be there simply as loader fluff and right now i think the focus is more on fixing compatibility and bugs than piling on the fluff

Jarenor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
@dimok i think there is any issue with this build with loading super smash bros in mii maker mode. I when click on the button to launch the game it would pause a few seconds as if it was trying to load the game but it does not load it. I was able to load the game fine with the regular loadiine.

Same problem with Disney Infinity 2.0 Marvel Super Heroes [ADRP4Q]. With the first beta of GX2 runs fine

dupi

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Sorry if already asked before but i had not find. I use this beta of loadiine GX2 since arrived and thanks for this awesome work, but i have some issue.
I have not access to game path or save path in loadiine settings.
And i can't see the cover with carousel, i have follow the instructions from here , download full pack EN + FR and merge it and have all cover in SD:/wiiu/apps/loadiine_gx2/covers3d/TitleID6.png but all games have "no cover" at screen. I tried to launch loadiine GX2 from browser, from sd and from other link posted here and with the same result.
Can you help me please?
(sorry for bad english, i'm french)

Datalogger

Living the Dream
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Same here.
I tried two different versions (USA/EUR) and both do the same thing.

But on the plus side....
The Peanuts Movie Snoopy's Grand Adventure now works!!!

Last edited by Datalogger, , Reason: Added Snoopy
Reactions: Rizzorules

Kakkoii

Old fart
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
@Cyan What is the environment needed to compile this btw? The regular method with cygwin and libwiiu seems to leave a lot out. Added the portlibs from the devkit website, but that doesn't contain all the needed libraries either. And once I finally thought I had all the right libraries, I experienced issues when it got to the sd_fat_devoptab.h file that may or may not be related.

Thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm devastated