• Views 2,481,069
  • Replies 6,197
  • Likes 132

k00lie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
is anyone having problems with donkey kong tropical freeze i have 30 games on sd card all work apart from this on!
it worked fine before running gx2 any advice?

FunThomas

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
is anyone having problems with donkey kong tropical freeze i have 30 games on sd card all work apart from this on!
it worked fine before running gx2 any advice?

tried the donkey kong tropical freeze EUR version and its works using the latest loadiineGX Beta which also works with splatoon

Azel

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I have problem to load Splatoon Euro release.

The Loadiine_GX BETA with SD mode dont work with:
- pwsincd: http://www.wiiubru.com/532.html

When load the kernel & GX_Loadiine link,it hangs.

With Loadiine_GX v1.0 i have no problem with exploit,
http://yandere.dance/wiiu/
But Splatoon EURO freeze with black screen.
Mii mode & Unique save mode.

FW 5.3.2 E
SD mode hasn't been ported yet to the latest beta that added support for Splatoon.
Is there a quick way to get covers for eshop games and vc/n64/snes games to show up?
Also, the games currently just have the name of the game as the folder, so obviously aren't showing up and will require renaming to add the [xxxxxx] at the end of each. Is there a method someone could recommend that will save me manually renaming each?
After viewing http://www.gametdb.com/WiiU/Stats am I reading it right that there are already eshop/vc games available? So I would be best matching these titleids correct?
nope

as for DKTF eur works fine for me, sorry :\ (do you have the meta folder and the latest update ?

geheim

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Does anyone know why the seperate games (Bowling, Golf etc.) in Wii Sports Club are all blocked in Mii Maker Mode??
Thanks for your great work dimok, Loadiine really is a fantastic application :)

Maschell

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey!
At the moment I'm implementing a file replace/update merger feature. This way the actual game folder will be clean and the updates goes into a new folder
Current folder structur:

Code:
SD:/wiiu/games/Super Mario Maker [AMAE01]/code
SD:/wiiu/games/Super Mario Maker [AMAE01]/content
SD:/wiiu/games/Super Mario Maker [AMAE01]/meta
SD:/wiiu/games/Super Mario Maker [AMAE01]/updates/latest/code
SD:/wiiu/games/Super Mario Maker [AMAE01]/updates/latest/content
[SD:/wiiu/games/Super Mario Maker [AMAE01]/updates/latest/meta]

It will scan the the code and content folder and prefer using the files of these folders. Currently this is experimental and you can only use one folder ("folder"). My plan is to allow to choose between serveral folder. Then you could change between mutiple updates or make custom version from the game like Riivolution (for wii).

I dont know how the saves should be handled. Maybe a save for each update version? Make it chooseable? When somebody has an idea, please post it :D

If someone want to test the feature, you can PM me. I don't know if I broke something, so it would be cool if some people can test it ^^

europat

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I used to have problems lately to play DKC Tropical Freeze in Loadiine v.4 and it was working before, the only thing I did to correct the problem is to rename the rpx file name to 4 characters only... dunno why, was supposed to support any length, but this worked for me.

Loadiine were saying to me "can't launch the game", and after several tries, had a code errors page..

Last edited by europat,

WiiuGold

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey!
At the moment I'm implementing a file replace/update merger feature. This way the actual game folder will be clean and the updates goes into a new folder
Current folder structur:

Code:

It will scan the the code and content folder and prefer using the files of these folders. Currently this is experimental and you can only use one folder ("folder"). My plan is to allow to choose between serveral folder. Then you could change between mutiple updates or make custom version from the game like Riivolution (for wii).

I dont know how the saves should be handled. Maybe a save for each update version? Make it chooseable? When somebody has an idea, please post it :D

If someone want to test the feature, you can PM me. I don't know if I broke something, so it would be cool if some people can test it ^^

That is Nice :) I like to keep my games Clean. Hope it works !!!

fiveighteen

Distractible Dabbler
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bought that 42USD bundle for all the SSBU DLC fighters for 3ds and WiiU. I'd really like to use them on WiiU as well. I had a bit of a derp moment when I purchased it and forgot about the loadiine DLC issue.
This is the most bass ackwards thing I've seen all day. You didn't want to buy SSB (which can be used to increase Loadiine compatibility) but you shelled out $42 for DLC (which you could unlock for free with RAM editing)? Lol. Hopefully full DLC use will be eventually figured out in Loadiine.

How do I get the little icons to appear in grid mode? I got the covers to load for all, but only Art Academy works in grid mode. Does it read from the Meta folder? That's the only game that actually has that folder.
Yes, you're right, it reads the icon TGA from the meta folder.

jrum178

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is the most bass ackwards thing I've seen all day. You didn't want to buy SSB (which can be used to increase Loadiine compatibility) but you shelled out $42 for DLC (which you could unlock for free with RAM editing)? Lol. Hopefully full DLC use will be eventually figured out in Loadiine.

Yes, you're right, it reads the icon TGA from the meta folder.

I already purchased SSBU when I bought my WiiU, but my 2yo broke it. And the dlc is for both consoles. I figured it had something to do with the meta.

Reactions: fiveighteen

coke666

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Devil's Third works with GX2?

Can't launch the game :(
Miimaker mode, other games works fine and it's the first time I'm trying to play

Se7ensinsMods

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
301954-LoadiineGX2_v1.0_DesignGrid2_small.png
I was wondering if this could work by changing the wii u background theme. if it does i would like to work on something without using kernel or iosu. like they do on xbox 360 or ps3.

Last edited by Se7ensinsMods,

piratesephiroth

I wish I could read
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hey!
Current folder structur:

Code:

If you could add support for DLC too, that would be amazing.

Clawrius

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
How are you guys getting SNES/GBA injects to show up in the menu? Mine are missing a title ID in the folder name which I'm sure is the issue, but what title ID should I be giving them? Is there a site out there like http://wiiubrew.org/wiki/Title_database with the VC ID's?

You can use any 6-character title, ex VC0001, VC0002, VC0003. If you want to use 3D-covers you have to name them with the same IDs.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol