Hacking Loadiine Flow par kasai07

frankGT

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Starting to look good!
I dont like the "by x787...Sonic.it" at the top.

Those stretched N64 covers look bad.
You should expand the canvas of the image and paint the rest black or transparent.

Last edited by frankGT,
Reactions: DaBlackDeath

WiiuGold

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WHY Would you put GAMESONIC.IT ON IT ? LOL plus you didnt release the Source for it LOL
DID GAMESONIC.IT make LOADIINE ? I don't think So .. I hate people who do that shit. sorry but Don't put website on stuff YOU DIDN'T MAKE .

markehmus

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
WHY Would you put GAMESONIC.IT ON IT ? LOL plus you didnt release the Source for it LOL
DID GAMESONIC.IT make LOADIINE ? I don't think So .. I hate people who do that shit. sorry but Don't put website on stuff YOU DIDN'T MAKE .

i think it sux to have a website name on it too, but photo chop it out, no?

source ? isn't it just a bunch of pictures for this loader https://github.com/mariogamer2/loadiine

x7l7j8cc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
@frankGT @WiiuGold @markehmus

If you dont linke my version of Loadiine, then dont use it, i dont force you...
Also, i put Gamesonic.it on it, because originally, this was a Completely Italian Version for my Forum, but i changed my mind and re-put the English Lang and i leaved GameSonic.it...

Also, i know i didnt make Loadiine, but I MAKE THIS VERSION of loadiine as someone else release Loadiine with a skin that you have to put the cover of the previous and next game on it, i dont like that, so i do a my version that load a skin (background), and then load 3 covers (previous, currect selected and next game).
what do you want for more?

If you dont like it, dont use it, i dont force you, also, do a Loadiine for your own, and try to do a Background at FullScreen, try to let Loadiine charge all this images, try to let loadiine change the launch mode without having the X and Y buttons.

You are the ones who are never Satisfied! (I Think)

Sorry to everyone else, but i'll not release the next Loadiine here... (this new version will have the Theme/Skin Change)
I dont really care, as you are never Satisfied.

Last edited by x7l7j8cc,
Reactions: Reecey

kasai07

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Lol , essayez de faire ?
le lanceur sans x ou Y
c'est très facile
l'affichage de 3 jaquettes aussi
pour le fond d'écran aussi
rien est compliqué a faire

Reactions: Markus95

x7l7j8cc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
@kasai07
Very easy, but NO One implemented.
Only one image is displayed and NOT at FullScreen, the first piece of the screen is cutted and last piece is "like" resized (with your image code).

Last edited by x7l7j8cc,

k00lie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

Also, i put Gamesonic.it on it, because originally, this was a Completely Italian Version for my Forum, but i changed my mind and re-put the English Lang and i leaved GameSonic.it...

Also, i know i didnt make Loadiine, but I MAKE THIS VERSION of loadiine as someone else release Loadiine with a skin that you have to put the cover of the previous and next game on it, i dont like that, so i do a my version that load a skin (background), and then load 3 covers (previous, currect selected and next game).

If you dont like it, dont use it, i dont force you, also, do a Loadiine for your own, and try to do a Background at FullScreen, try to let Loadiine charge all this images, try to let loadiine change the launch mode without having the X and Y buttons.

Sorry to everyone else, but i'll not release the next Loadiine here... (this new version will have the Theme/Skin Change)
well said mate you dont need to upload them its for noobs like us that dont know how to make them
cheers:)

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
I prefer v4.5 tbh. I think what it needs is something to tell you what mode your in on the dots, bottom left hand screen also I have noticed the selection goes a bit buggy when you select a game and go to info as well, it goes to the next game or sometimes even when your selecting a game to play it selects the game next to it instead.The select screen from right to left is very unstable I find unless of course it maybe to do with I did my imgs in Auto mode not 24 Bits Per pixel if that makes them more stable, not sure?.

Edit: also the Nintendo & WiiU logos are missing they are a nice touch keep them ;)

Last edited by Reecey,

Reecey

Trophies
XP
Country
The question is not who is the best developer :teach:
But to work together to achieve the best results
The right of every inventor to put his mark on his work
Also the right of every human being modified to work or something adds to his signature
Agreed no point in people arguing we all should work together! Love & Respect and all that :)
What do you think about my ideas @Techup ?

Last edited by Reecey,

Reecey

Trophies
XP
Country

Ignore the rest m8! You do good work for the community ignore the toss pots and i tell you this you can count me the f**k in bruv!!! I luv what you guys are doing for loadiine and its not easy work either so people need to respect these devs and count there blessings these works are shared for all to use! and that goes for TechUp, Markus95 everyone who is envolved in loadiine flow, BigUps!!! ;)

Edit: Show some respect for all these guys, please! and stop moaning else we will have nothing! :teach:

Last edited by Reecey,

MattKimura

3DS & WiiU Enthusiast
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm just playing the waiting game at the moment. Loadiine Flow 4.9 + Techup's skin and covers is the best right now. Techup is our man here, kinda like Hykem with IOSU. Keep up the good work!
Also thanks for Loadiine 4.9 @x7l7j8cc , you shouldn't let people discourage you from your great work. There's still those who appreciate it! Don't punish everyone because of one person's comment :c

Now I just need to figure out how to self host the files on my SD card. I don't understand what any files do which is my problem. There's index.html, payload532.html, loadiine.elf. What I don't understand, is the purpose of each of these files. I already have a working self hosted setup for loadiine 4.1.
Maybe I should just ONLY copy over the loadiine .elf files. The index and payload is what I already have.

Last edited by MattKimura,

markehmus

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

so since you DID branched off someone elses project dont you think the source you are using should be released ?

Reactions: WiiuGold

x7l7j8cc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
@markehmus
No, i dont release anything, because since someone else (i dont say any name), says "it's very easy to do it", then you have to do it on your own...
Let me see if that easy like you say.

I dont care what someone will say now.

JoeOIVOV

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The strangest thing is happening with this version of loadiine 4.9. Everything looks good and covers look good but when I select a game I get random results. If I select Batman then Sonic Boom loads sometimes. Sometimes Batman loads or one of the other games like Pikman 3. Yes I've made sure the correct cover.tga is in the game folder and everything works just not the correct game loads.
I've not seen this before so I will have to go back to the previous version of loadiine flow for now.

It all looks nice though besides the eye-sore at the top of the screen about developer an their website.... that's not needed in my opinion and I think it only brings negative feelings towards those developers. Give us a toggle to remove it at least provide a donate to link to buy the version without the advertisement. Or maybe make a "about the developer" info page where you can add your details. Its unnecessary to always see that on the main page its unsightly in my opinion.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol