Hacking Loadiine Flow par kasai07

czerwinski76

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here is a version of Loadiine witch add a .tga cover picture fonction !

in-wii-u-loadiine-flow-par-kasai07-avec-lecture-des-jaquettes-de-jeux-disponible-1.jpg

Please read this here : http://www.logic-sunrise.com/news-8...lecture-des-jaquettes-de-jeux-disponible.html

in-wii-u-loadiine-flow-par-kasai07-avec-lecture-des-jaquettes-de-jeux-disponible-2.jpg

UPDATE 02/01/16 : markus95 has release a pack with skins for WiiU 5.3.2 and 4.1.0
Please see this link : http://www.logic-sunrise.com/news-833153-wii-u-loadiine-flow-et-menu-skin-pour-532-et-410.html

Link : https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/38909110/partage/Loadiine_Flow.rar
Mirror : https://www.dropbox.com/s/8lfqpwrilgw4e21/Loadiine_Flow.rar?dl=1

Rename the .tga file to skin.tga and put it on your SD card here :
SD:/wiiu/games/YOURGAMENAME/...

UPDATE 11/01/16 : New version of Loadiine Flow with select skin for WiiU 5.3.2

in-11984889.jpg

Please see Markus95's post here : https://gbatemp.net/threads/loadiine-flow-par-kasai07.407333/page-8#post-5958642
and this link : http://www.logic-sunrise.com/news-836502-wii-u-loadiine-flow-select-skin-pour-532.html

UPDATE 28/01/16 : Release of Loadiine Flow 1.01 for WiiU 5.3.2

in-wii-u-loadiine-flow-v101-mod-de-loadiine-v40-1.png

Please see Markus95's post here : https://gbatemp.net/threads/loadiine-flow-par-kasai07.407333/page-16#post-6023551
and this link : http://www.logic-sunrise.com/news-841223-wii-u-loadiine-flow-v101-mod-de-loadiine-v40.html

Credits : Golden45, Dimok789, Ptitleray, Kazai07 and markus95.

Last edited by czerwinski76,

fiveighteen

Distractible Dabbler
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Tesa and I were looking at this last night.

It writes everything to the screen by pixels, line by line. For those interested, the cover must be 160x225, named icone.tga, and placed at SD:/wiiu/games/<name>/icone.tga

I don't know how to do the background "image" though. Source is here.

Last edited by fiveighteen,
D

Deleted User

Why TGA format exactly? Is it because the Wii U uses them for their bootup screens?

Tesa

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
@Tesa and I were looking at this last night.

It writes everything to the screen by pixels, line by line. For those interested, the cover must be 160x225, named icone.tga, and placed at SD:/wiiu/games/<name>/icone.tga

I don't know how to do the background "image" though. Source is here.

I think the one with the background is a mod made by @Markus95 (not sure if they are the same from the french website and here).

Does it work with loadiine v4?

I didn't actually check what it's based on but I assume loadiine 4. (At least according to that french website.)

Last edited by Tesa,

Mrrraou

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Please say in the OP, in the homebrew that the original is from dimok and golden45, and on which version it's based.
Make it open source on GitHub, too.

Last edited by Mrrraou,

fiveighteen

Distractible Dabbler
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not everyone is able to read French.
If you use Chrome, you can use Translate (by bookmarks in the URL bar) to change it to English after clicking on the link. But otherwise, I agree with you, this is an English forum and information should be provided in English.

Mrrraou

Trophies
XP
Country
France
If you use Chrome, you can use Translate (by bookmarks in the URL bar) to change it to English after clicking on the link. But otherwise, I agree with you, this is an English forum and information should be provided in English.
I don't. (and I'm French, so, I can read this, but if only French people can, on an English forum, that's dumb.)
And that version of Loadiine is in French too. What's the point posting it here, then ?

Tesa

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
I don't. (and I'm French, so, I can read this, but if only French people can, on an English forum, that's dumb.)
And that version of Loadiine is in French too. What's the point posting it here, then ?

I used translate.google.com myself since I can't speak french. If you can read french why didn't you just read the post on your own, the Github was linked there and also here by @fiveighteen .

Apart from that, it's quite common that source-code or "first hand" information is not in English (in some scenes it's mostly Russian). Why should we ignore it? It's an interesting piece of work and quite useful. We could obviously also just wait a few days until a different (english) page publishes something about it but why would that be any useful?

Mrrraou

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I used translate.google.com myself since I can't speak french. If you can read french why didn't you just read the post on your own, the Github was linked there and also here by @fiveighteen .

Apart from that, it's quite common that source-code or "first hand" information is not in English (in some scenes it's mostly Russian). Why should we ignore it? It's an interesting piece of work and quite useful. We could obviously also just wait a few days until a different (english) page publishes something about it but why would that be any useful?
Sure. But maybe that the best would be to read how the edits were done and to make a pull request to the original code with cleaner modifications. I just read the changes that have been done, and god, it's really dirty.

Reactions: fiveighteen

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Why TGA format exactly? Is it because the Wii U uses them for their bootup screens?
either because it's the format of the pictures used by the system menu (icons and background are in tga in the meta folder),
or because targa is an array or RGB values and is easier to parse. RGB RGB RGB etc.
there's no compressing involved and it can be used easily in inline rendering mode.

Reactions: Deleted User

Mrrraou

Trophies
XP
Country
France
either because it's the format of the pictures used by the games (icons and background are in tga in the meta folder),
or because targa is an array or RGB values and is easier to parse. RGB RGB RGB etc.
there's no compressing involved and it can be used easily in inline rendering mode.
However, it's very heavy to use.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    maaaaan that's so awesome but I also don't want to fork over a hundo for it
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The fuuuuu---
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I thought it was an actual xBox at that price.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Leo could not withstand communism.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Its OUR products to begin with lol.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Its OUR products to begin with lol.