• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Let's talk about that federal abortion bill

RAHelllord

Literally the wurst.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
You could correct me if I am wrong. You are the one that suggested that you already "answered" the question. Keep hiding, furry.
They do say mimicry is the highest form of flattery, I'm glad you found out how reactions work.

I'm not hiding anything, the answer is there in plain sight and your inability to understand it is of no concern to me. Now I won't be repeating myself so if you want more attention go get it somewhere else.
Keep dehumanizing people in order to kill them. Make sure to do 10 "Heil Hitler's" before going to bed each night.

You will be going on ignore. Congrats.
Love how you didn't even attempt hiding you got called out your misinformation on every single aspect. Nothing will be lost by you no longer interacting with me.

TraderPatTX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it me or are most of these threads made my the left leaning people.......
It's not you. Most of these threads are created to evoke emotions out of people. Basically, just leftist struggle sessions. They don't understand what is going on and their echo chambers aren't providing them with answers. If you notice, there are only a handful of leftists that comment in these threads. They always back each other up and they will dogpile on you when you start making too much sense.

I truly don't understand why we need so many threads about abortions, but it shows where the priorities lie with leftists. They definitely don't want to talk about inflation, selling our oil reserves to China, Ukraine neonazis, Hunter's laptop exposing Joe Biden's pay to play schemes with China and Ukraine, or Martha's Vineyard using the National Guard to deport illegal aliens. They definitely don't want to talk about Durham's court filings. It's always abortion and trans topics with these people. Frankly, it's making this site kind of boring. I'd like to see diversity of topics.

MicroNut99

!SEGA!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's not you. Most of these threads are created to evoke emotions out of people. Basically, just leftist struggle sessions. They don't understand what is going on and their echo chambers aren't providing them with answers. If you notice, there are only a handful of leftists that comment in these threads. They always back each other up and they will dogpile on you when you start making too much sense.

I truly don't understand why we need so many threads about abortions, but it shows where the priorities lie with leftists. They definitely don't want to talk about inflation, selling our oil reserves to China, Ukraine neonazis, Hunter's laptop exposing Joe Biden's pay to play schemes with China and Ukraine, or Martha's Vineyard using the National Guard to deport illegal aliens. They definitely don't want to talk about Durham's court filings. It's always abortion and trans topics with these people. Frankly, it's making this site kind of boring. I'd like to see diversity of topics.
Them, these people, you know who and what they are. They aren't like us.
Dude Just Fuck Off.
And Tabzer is like talking to the meat freezer. Whyareyouhere.

LainaGabranth

Objectively the most infuriating woman ever
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Them, these people, you know who and what they are. They aren't like us.
Dude Just Fuck Off.
MEAT FREEZER LMAO

That's a new one, good shit. It's true, too. I've never seen these people post outside of political threads either, I really wanna know why these psychos are bringing their right wing nonsense to a piracy forum.

sombrerosonic

Idiot machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MEAT FREEZER LMAO

That's a new one, good shit. It's true, too. I've never seen these people post outside of political threads either, I really wanna know why these psychos are bringing their right wing nonsense to a piracy forum.
Ive been active outside this area, its just fun over here alot

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I'm not hiding anything, the answer is there in plain sight and your inability to understand it is of no concern to me. Now I won't be repeating myself so if you want more attention go get it somewhere else.

That's a lie.

You plainly didn't answer: "Should a woman be expected to take responsibility and maintain a life she brings into existence, to any degree? If so, what?"

Let's look at the context. You said this:

The woman's right to her own life and body is equally important as the right to life of the fetus, and yet that still means if the woman doesn't want to nourish a life inside her body it is her choice, and that fetus has to leave that body.

I see that as an absolutist's position that rationalizes abortion at any time during a pregnancy, for any reason. It's extreme and unreasonable imo. It also invites the question of responsibility of parents after birth, raising flags that you are potentially unsafe with children.

So I said:

It sounds like you don't think a woman should be expected to take responsibility and maintain a life she brings into existence, to any degree. How sustainable is that in reality?

Your response was an unhinged pearl-clutch, with little resembling relevancy .

"It is very sustainable if you realize that the only abortions are of unwanted pregnancies or pregnancies dangerous to the woman. Plenty woman want to have children even with abortions, and the quality of child rearing increases dramatically if the woman are able to decide when the right time is to raise a baby."

Even though it is not my argument that women shouldn't have the right to choose, it does sound like you are saying that people can be trusted to do the right thing, which I find hopeful and optimistic. But that makes me wonder why you are arguing policy in the first place.

You alluding that "charity" or "helping" people as acceptable further supports the position that people shouldn't be obliged to support other people.

If you want to clarify your position it will make you look less insane and more agreeable. Empathetic even.

To add some rationality to your daily insanity.

:rofl2:

MEAT FREEZER LMAO

laina.png

Last edited by tabzer,

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I honestly am not in favor of Pro-Choice, Pro-Life, or Pro-Abortion. This is a delicate matter and a simple "yes" or "no" is not enough.

If a woman is raped and reasonably does not want the child then she should take the pill, but what if it's not available? It's her choice if she wants to keep or not.

Sure, the child is innocent and so was the woman who was forced.

I just decided to share my opinion since I was asked about it on a survey website (I tried and I just hate survey websites) which gave me three answers like it's that simple. 😕

Dark_Ansem

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
1j9uuf7fvmr91.jpg

oh look, another thing pro-birth hypocrites said it wouldn't happen is, in fact happening.

"you shouldn't have abortion, get birth control!"
"you shouldn't have birth control, use condoms!"
"you shouldn't use condoms, practice abstinence!"

The catholic church has been trying that for years, good luck with that.

Republikkkans indistinguishable from Talibans and Muslim theocracies, women seen only as breeders.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-