• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

GOP proves they don't actually care about states rights [against interstate travel for abortion]

supermist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do I understand this guy's logic correctly here?

Theses verified to have happened events with names and charges can't actually have happened because it was the billionaire news networks that reported it?

Guy needs to stop hoarding all the foil.

Reactions: Xzi

sombrerosonic

Idiot machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do I understand this guy's logic correctly here?

Theses verified to have happened events with names and charges can't actually have happened because it was the billionaire news networks that reported it?

Guy needs to stop hoarding all the foil.
YOU HAVE THE FOIL????? I need some for my cooking

• Haha
Reactions: TraderPatTX

TraderPatTX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Only if it taste like Dots (The Gummy ones by tossie roll)
The ice cream dots you get at amusement parks? I love those.
Post automatically merged:

I don't but your unhinged conspiracy MAGA buddy seems to
If somebody lies to me for years, what sense does it make for me to believe them at all? They've already burned that bridge. There's no going back. Just because you enjoy hearing softly spoken lies in your ear doesn't mean the rest of us do.

Reactions: sombrerosonic

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm normally against abortion, but there need to be some exceptions and here's one why women should be allowed to abort:

And that guy should get the death penalty for that horrendous crime. That poor girl will never be the same again.

Zdelrod829

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm normally against abortion, but there need to be some exceptions and here's one why women should be allowed to abort:

And that guy should get the death penalty for that horrendous crime. That poor girl will never be the same again.

The death penalty doesn't really give closure to victims. I think it's much more logical to have an offender spend the rest of their life in prison, instead of getting the easy way out.
Post automatically merged:

The death penalty doesn't really give closure to victims. I think it's much more logical to have an offender spend the rest of their life in prison, instead of getting the easy way out.

Assuming he is being held in Ohio prison, he *can't* get the death penalty because of the "unofficial moratorium" Gov. DeWine put in place. Here's an article about it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    linuxares @ linuxares: Discord need to die