Emulation Latest Emulator Updates

mrmagicm

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Just realized....he as given the source code of his app, so there can be a mod, no?
I'm not a dev myself, but is it long to had a library to a program like this? (I don't think it's a matter of copy/past) but I was wondering how much time does it takes? Are you a Dev pedro yourself? Because you seems to know a lot.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Just realized....he as given the source code of his app, so there can be a mod, no?
I'm not a dev myself, but is it long to had a library to a program like this? (I don't think it's a matter of copy/past) but I was wondering how much time does it takes? Are you a Dev pedro yourself? Because you seems to know a lot.
Nope, to compile his app you need a moded devkit, which he never shared, so you cant edit his app, only wii64 and wiisxrx can be compiled since they use the regular devkit.

mrmagicm

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Understood , so when you see a source code on a page, that doesn't mean you can change it...So why does he share the source code on his site, for his fellow friend devs? Also, how can you recognize a source code that needs a moded devkit from another source code?

niuus

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
People should stop harassing and tagging extrems with the gamepad thing. If he wanted, he would have done it. Just respect the guy.

Hey, it's been a while since I checked this. WiiSXRX has been getting much love recently and I couldn't remember if we needed new forwarders to work with the c2w patcher. If so, version 3.2 came out a few days ago and it looks like we have a choice between 2 separate builds depending on which sound plug-in is used.

https://github.com/niuus/WiiSXRX/releases

Edit: My request is specifically for WiiSXRX-DS since it's more recommended for Wii-U's overclocked mode.
You have a forwarder available there in the Github for Wii and Wii U, but the plan was to create an extra one for FS, just so people uses whatever they fancy with their games.

mrmagicm

Trophies
XP
Country
France
hi niuus! Don't see any forwarder that loads c2w patcher on this page you gave, just some for wiisxrx....Where is it on the Github for Wii and Wii U?

Last edited by mrmagicm,

mrmagicm

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I know, I've put C2wpatcher into Sd:\H:\wiiu\apps\sign_c2w_patcher\sign_c2w_patcher.elf
But isn't there a way to create a forwarder capable of launching this elf directly from the first screen of the wiiU?
A forwarder exists for wup_installer_gx2 and it is an elf, so it must be possible for sign_c2w_patcher.elf

Last edited by mrmagicm,

jrb0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by jrb0,

SaulFabre

I like Yoshis and the Wii/Wii U scene.
Trophies
Website
saulfabreg-wiivc.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Ecuador
Reactions: niuus

danny19901

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
why you don't better redistribute my Wii U forwarder for WiiStation?
It was properly tested by the community of GBAtemp ;)

https://gbatemp.net/posts/9968410/
Im just updating each emulator with sign_c2w_patcher compatibility in each release for Wii U I want to keep all emulators in one place Some injects tend to break things though as i've seen with wii64 by emukidid his latest release I could never get working as a inject also i have been making both wiisxrx and wii station builds tbh it's hard to keep track these days of each iteration of emulators it's like snes and nes have many variations of each build since we don't have proper Wii U emulators this is about as good as it gets our only native Wii U emu is ppsspp and oddly doesn't run that good. Also I know the thread could be cleaned up a bit which i will do at somepoint I may even better organize things.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Im just updating each emulator with sign_c2w_patcher compatibility in each release for Wii U I want to keep all emulators in one place Some injects tend to break things though as i've seen with wii64 by emukidid his latest release I could never get working as a inject also i have been making both wiisxrx and wii station builds tbh it's hard to keep track these days of each iteration of emulators it's like snes and nes have many variations of each build since we don't have proper Wii U emulators this is about as good as it gets our only native Wii U emu is ppsspp and oddly doesn't run that good. Also I know the thread could be cleaned up a bit which i will do at somepoint I may even better organize things.
why update forwarders? i use the same forwarder for wii64 since it was originally made without any issues? i only did my forwarders once and they always worked fine for me since that time.

danny19901

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
why update forwarders? i use the same forwarder for wii64 since it was originally made without any issues? i only did my forwarders once and they always worked fine for me since that time.
Ease of Use I Suppose Shot it into install folder and use WUP Installer also im working on better icons and banners for them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto