Any chance we can get Wii64 or Not64 natively ported to the Wii U side (want to use the Switch N64 controller via Bloopair)?

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You would think with the crazy things coming from lightrec, like with the Wii PSX scene, that a neddle could move there. But I don't know a thing about coding. So who am I to say 🤷
I just remember when I was messing with Wii64 and Not64, that most of the games I tried has some issues at least. Some much worse than others.

IceBlueLugia

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would really love something like this. I suppose for now I'll have to wait for the Raphnet N64 to wii remote adapter will have to do. It's out of stock atm though :(

Zeox-gamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I would really love something like this. I suppose for now I'll have to wait for the Raphnet N64 to wii remote adapter will have to do. It's out of stock atm though :(
It would be good if you had a port of the ParaLLEl N64 core for wii u retraorch, so that even those who buy that n64 control on the switch would use it on the wiiu with this core in addition to their standard controls such as the pro controller and the gamepad

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto