Emulation Latest Emulator Updates

AdamCatalyst

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Emulator updates
Will be coming soon as I'm very limited on spare time if there is anyone here is interested in being credited and can do some icons & Banners for each Emulator if multiple. People drop a icon and banner in will happily give credits and choose a person per emulator

If you want to do this I want to go very minimal as possible for the icons and banners but we can see what gets made.

Also won't be available tomorrow as daughter's 3rd birthday 11th July

Sent from my 2201122G using Tapatalk

I did up some really minimal icons and graphics for NES, SNES, & GEN emulator channels that might interest you. Available here: https://gbatemp.net/threads/how-to-...-homebrew-gamepad-support.614406/post-9910552

danny19901

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I did up some really minimal icons and graphics for NES, SNES, & GEN emulator channels that might interest you. Available here: https://gbatemp.net/threads/how-to-...-homebrew-gamepad-support.614406/post-9910552
Sorry late reply thank you anyway I have been busy with a lot of other stuff now that aroma environment is out I have been making .wuhb forwarders for many ports
Sonic mania, ship of harkanian, Sonic CD, Cave Story+ and more

Also as of recently I just updated and made
The following

Snes9xTx latest as of posting this by tanooki
https://mega.nz/folder/BgNwESCJ#bZj5HnNsSAAhwO2QT00Yqw
Also tested it on aroma works great

Also made latest version WiiSX (Another port version which think is based off WiiSXRX by Niuus)

https://mega.nz/folder/Z8NlQSJY#192d4mt1SdDJ-yj1VQJYTA

Also confirmed working if you have any issues with tiramisu or aroma you may need sig patches installed to run it

More updates will be coming soon I have also been working on retroarch cores as .wuhb format issue is crash when exiting but they work fine. As for the FPS this is without running sign_c2w_patcher but still run great and gamepad is natively supported without that being ran My gamepad touch is messed up for the time being so it's hard for me to test stuff waiting to get done with house move and get a new Digitizer for it.
IMG_20220912_012736.jpg
IMG_20220912_013041.jpg
IMG_20220912_020324.jpg
IMG_20220912_020321.jpg

Sent from my 2201122G using Tapatalk

danny19901

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah i mostly use tapatalk for my posts it's easier and more convenient anyway gary made sign_c2w_patcher plugin i have tested it on wiisxrx and works a treat so im gonna share it here for those who want it it's for aroma only place sd/wiiu/environments/aroma/modules/setup
gex 3 was getting around 30-40fps without it with it i got 70+ fps without vsync on with it was around 60 with few drops but think it is the vsync it self tbh also make sure you have sig patches installed also or it may crash

Attachments

• c2w patcher.7z
    15.3 KB · Views: 93

tehtemp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
anyway gary made sign_c2w_patcher plugin i have tested it on wiisxrx and works a treat so im gonna share it here for those who want it it's for aroma only
Thanks Danny! Where did Gary post this?

Anyway, I tested this briefly in Aroma and it appeared to work. Curious if 01_c2w_patcher.rpx will also work in Tiramisu.

MeteK

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Yeah i mostly use tapatalk for my posts it's easier and more convenient anyway gary made sign_c2w_patcher plugin i have tested it on wiisxrx and works a treat so im gonna share it here for those who want it it's for aroma only place sd/wiiu/environments/aroma/modules/setup
gex 3 was getting around 30-40fps without it with it i got 70+ fps without vsync on with it was around 60 with few drops but think it is the vsync it self tbh also make sure you have sig patches installed also or it may crash
Brakes vWii in Aroma, not Tiramisu here.

jrb0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, it's been a while since I checked this. WiiSXRX has been getting much love recently and I couldn't remember if we needed new forwarders to work with the c2w patcher. If so, version 3.2 came out a few days ago and it looks like we have a choice between 2 separate builds depending on which sound plug-in is used.

https://github.com/niuus/WiiSXRX/releases

Edit: My request is specifically for WiiSXRX-DS since it's more recommended for Wii-U's overclocked mode.

Last edited by jrb0,

mrmagicm

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Maybe no one as given the information about the library to the dev (Extrems) of Not64/Mupen so he could add the application.
It would have been so nice to make the gamepad work on it! You know the subject by heard pedro, could you make him a call? ;-)

PS: At the moment, searching for a Forwarder under latest version Tiramisu to launch Overclock and Homebrew launcher ^^
At the moment, trying to modify a Forwarder so that it doesn't ask if I was to use the Gamepad....Of course, I Want to use IT!!!! ^^

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Maybe no one as given the information about the library to the dev (Extrems) of Not64/Mupen so he could add the application.
It would have been so nice to make the gamepad work on it! You know the subject by heard pedro, could you make him a call? ;-)
there are even pull requests with wiiugamepad for extrems to accept, but extrems doesnt like the wiiu gamepad for some reason so i dont think he will ever add the wiiugamepad support.

• Sad
Reactions: prince_h

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ idonthave: :)