Hacking Custom Boot Logo for Switch

  • Thread starter Thread starter chronoss
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 234,394
  • Replies Replies 849
  • Likes Likes 18
Please make me a boot image from this file in the correct orientation. I'm using an Ultra NX
Hello there, this thread is about Patches for replacing the bootlogo (the Nintendo logo shown when loading HOS) this one:
OriginalLogo.png


Where do you want this splash image to be used? by example Hekate bootlogo, Argon, Atmosphère splash file, etc. Please let us to know to indicate the right path.
 
Hekate bootlogo
Here is it
for Hekate you need a «vertical» picture 720*1280 AND 32BPP BMP

On Gimp you need to encode the image on 32 bits
1785647440076.png


and then export the image using 32 X8 R8 G8 B8 format

1785647490330.png


That is all.


other Picture programs should have similar configs.
 

Attachments

  • Like
Reactions: laz305
Good day everyone. Can anyone help me with chaing the Sept Logo? I know that I have to compile my own version of Atmosphere to do so. I've already edited the boot_splash_screen_notext.inc, but I've got errors when trying to compile Atmosphere. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

These are the errors I'm getting on Msys2
1790745429694.png
 
Good day everyone. Can anyone help me with chaing the Sept Logo? I know that I have to compile my own version of Atmosphere to do so. I've already edited the boot_splash_screen_notext.inc, but I've got errors when trying to compile Atmosphere. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

These are the errors I'm getting on Msys2
View attachment 593260
SciresM asked for not doing it. But if you look on the tutorials and on the thread https://gbatemp.net/threads/building-atmosphere-on-windows-using-msys2.613446/post-10712957
 
  • Love
Reactions: juangeles14

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted