Fladulator

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Heyho,

I was workiing with @TeconMoon 's WiiVC Injector 3.0.1 and TeconMoon's WiiVC Injector 3.0.1 Mod 12 for quite a while. I figured many things out by trial and error but one thing is still crpytic to me: creating forwarders via Wii Homebrew Injection and vWii NAND Title Launcher. First I wanted to create a WiiFlow Lite launcher on my WiiU homescreen which had the boot.dol implemented. It just gave me a blackscreen. Then I tried making a vWii Channel forwarder (ID: DWFA). It still gave me a blackscreen. I was so fucked up with this topic that I created a workaround as seen linked in my signature below using HBL2HBC. I was fine with that so far but now I'm facing the next thing: An N64 emulator launcher on my WiiU homescreen with gamepad support.

N64
I've downloaded a vWii WAD file for Not64 and it worked. I also got the vWii NAND Title Launcher for this channel to work (ID: BO64). Unfortunately the WAD seems not to have the current version implemented. I always thought a WAD-channel was just a forwarder instead of a full application. As I learned that even the current version of Not64 didn't have the WiiU gamepad support implemented, I downloaded Wii64 and Wii64 Rice for testing purpose. But here I was facing the same problems like with WiiFlow Lite. I just don't get this to work in any way... So I tried to mod the already downloaded WAD file which was working via ShowMiiWAD. But after inserting the new boot.dol and installing it into my vWii I also got a blackscreen here as well. Starting all those emulators (Not64, Wii64, Wii64 Rice) via the Homebrew Channel, they work totally fine. But I really really want an N64 emulator with gamepad support on my WiiU homescreen.

Is anyone here who has achieved this yet? Why is this so damn cryptic?
Another option would be to create a WAD file using CustomizeMii and then convert it via WiiForwarder2vWii.

Why isn't there just a damn launcher for the WiiU? I'm searching for hours now. :(

Thank you for consideration!

Best,
TuF

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: