Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Jump_0 said:
quick answer is, YES i used your files.
laugh.gif
OK, great that it works (I hope for everyone) now!

glio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
As well as the problem of freezing when opening up the difficulty change the first time. It occurs when you try to change the enemy damage to increase the amount of prizes you get the first time. The difficulty change didn't occur because I loaded up a file after I passed the opening tutorial. The freeze only occurs for the tutorial of the "cheats".

aldwin08

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
can u please post a link for d xdelta patch of dis fully working patch for KHR coz i only play it with NO$ZOOMER... tnx in advnce for someone dat can post a link!!
gbasp.gif

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone think this is better than 358/2? I'm gonna wait til the real game. Just curious.

neoxephon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lazy727 said:
Anyone think this is better than 358/2? I'm gonna wait til the real game. Just curious.

The story is great. Whether it is better than 358/2 Days or not will come down to personal opinion. But, without a doubt Re:coded has the best gameplay of any KH game on the DS.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does 358/2 pick up? I didn't think it was a bad game but I lost interest. I got to about the part where you first go to agrabah. Maybe 50-100 days in?

basher11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lazy727 said:
Does 358/2 pick up? I didn't think it was a bad game but I lost interest. I got to about the part where you first go to agrabah. Maybe 50-100 days in?
not really. it's just mission after mission and maybe a boss fight, but thats it.

Necoconeco

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
basher11 said:
Lazy727 said:
not really. it's just mission after mission and maybe a boss fight, but thats it.
Boss fights being incredibly easy on Proud mode.

Eswar21297

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
total.idiot.easy.la
XP
Country
India
I tried the Xdelta patch, I named the .nds file as same as the .xdelta one then started the xdelta ui mod. Then what do I do?

P.S:
The ROM is patched with AP patch already when I downloaded it.
This is my first time using the xdelta patch.
and I really want to play the English patched one rather than downloading a all new one.

Jump_0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
injected11 said:
Ertoil said:
Maverick_z said:
Ertoil said:
Will there be a better translation soon? If not, will it be given an approximate date?

on January 11th, 2011
Keyword: Soon.
Keywords: If not, will it be given an approximate date?
Ertoil do realize the release date for this game is January 11th? Do you realize that it's less than 2 months until the games US release? Do you also realize that everything you really need to play the game is translated with Truthkey patch? Do you honestly think someone will translate more than what truthkey has done knowing the game will come out soon and what has already been translated by Truthkey is sufficent to play the game? I'm not sure what more you want translated as everything needed to try this game is done.
If you don't think less than two months for the US release is not "soon" then you need to rethink that. The only "upcoming translation" you (and everyone else) is going to get is the US release. The US release is curently set for 01/11/11.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Y @ YuseiFD: :creep: