Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Kingdom Hearts RE: Coded – Partial English Translation

kingdomheartsrecodedeng.png

USER "SkyBladeCloud" Quotes:

This is an interesting one: about two months before this game was released, Truthkey (you may remember him from other KH translation projects, like BBS), told me that Kingdom Hearts: Coded, was getting a DS port in japan. It hadn´t been confirmed in USA or Europe in that time, so I thought it would be great to work on it. When I first had a look at it I said: “OMG this game uses the exact same engine as KH 258/2 Days”; and I was right, misc text uses the same scheme (very esasy to code for).

However, the game was confirmed to be released in the USA and Europe in only trhee months, and the story script is not as easy as misc texts. So, after coding a pair of tools to help Truthkey with the translations of some files, he made them in half a day lol, he even started the translation of the story…

English Partial Translation Is Out!
It includes meus, descriptions, places, objects, some storyline events, etc…

Thanks to USER "neoxephon", he made a patch as an alternative from USER "TruthKey" 's patched KH game.
(Make sure to patch it with a CLEAN KH Re:Coded R0m)
DOWNLOAD HERE v0.1

The configuration menu freezing problem is fixed. But make sure, before you start the game, use the clean version first and save after the tutorials. Save the game when the gate appears and you should be fine. It's seems although I patched the game with the link above, it still freezes on my DSTwo card on the Difficulty Settings.

Also, keep this thread clean from asking for this R0m(s). If you do you will banned!!
hate2.gif

Thanks for your consideration!

spazer101

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Does it counter act the AP on the game because i am on AKAIO 1.7.1 and when i went into the menu in the beginning and hit the configure icon it froze

Taboo'd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
spazer101 said:
Does it counter act the AP on the game because i am on AKAIO 1.7.1 and when i went into the menu in the beginning and hit the configure icon it froze
It works, it just that choosing Configuration freezes the game when using the patch.

Spenstar

"Leave it to me"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Romruto said:
Also, keep this thread clean from asking for this R0m(s). If you do you will banned!!
hate2.gif

About that.. have you checked what the link has under "Direct Link To "skybladecloud" KHReC Page:"? (hint: it has a ROM download..)

wafflestick

(insert title here)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Spenstar said:
Romruto said:
hate2.gif

About that.. have you checked what the link has under "Direct Link To "skybladecloud" KHReC Page:"? (hint: it has a ROM download..)
SHHHHHHH
wink.gif

TheDestroyer

GBAtemp's Official Keyblade Master™
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Nice Stuff! Thanks for sharing! Although 'Partial' to me sound kinda vague, I would rather see it in percent but anyway, I don't care about the story for now really.. just wanna see through it.. I'll get a legit copy when it comes out in NA and read the story
tongue.gif
I probably wait a lil longer for near 100% translation of menus, skills/abilities/magics, and item descriptions (except story ofcourse coz that would take a lot of time and effort) and thats about it.. hopefully that time comes XD I will try this the day after tomorrow
tongue.gif
which is next next day
biggrin.gif

admotonic

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Does this patch contain the AP patch as well because I get errcode 4 when trying to run this on my dstt

Tsunamo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Great work, guys. Can't wait for the final patch!
admotonic said:
Does this patch contain the AP patch as well because I get errcode 4 when trying to run this on my dstt
I don't think so, mine seemed to freeze as I was browsing the system matrix.

cotyboy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
admotonic said:

yep it doesn't work with dstt, even if you change the game IDs on the extinfo and infolib

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."