FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
swordsaintscoot said:
I can't change my difficulty setting either on the partial English patch. It freezes as soon as I scroll over it.
I have the idea how to fix it, but I need the patch for that, my internet connection is very slow, so it would be nice if someone could create the patch with the xdeltaUI mod. Could maybe you make this? Start it, select create patch, select the original file, that's the clean rom, and the modified file, that's the patched rom, and save it as patch.xdelta. Upload this file on mediafire. Thanks!

swordsaintscoot

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i did that and it came out bigger than whats in the OP

just think, in the time it takes for someone to make it for you. You could've had it downloading on the side.

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
swordsaintscoot said:
i did that and it came out bigger than whats in the OP

just think, in the time it takes for someone to make it for you. You could've had it downloading on the side.
OK, thanks for making it. I start downloading now.

neoxephon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here is the same patch, made using the new xdeltaUI mod. Instead of 48MB, it is only 710KB in size. Awesome job on the translation so far, guys. I hope this helps people with slower Internet connections enjoy your work.
smile.gif

http://www.mediafire.com/?33i33fu3ia0dtjs

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
neoxephon said:
Here is the same patch, made using the new xdeltaUI mod. Instead of 48MB, it is only 710KB in size. Awesome job on the translation so far, guys. I hope this helps people with slower Internet connections enjoy your work.
smile.gif

http://www.mediafire.com/?33i33fu3ia0dtjs
Thanks for this, the download was on 50 percent and your file is downloaded now
yaynds.gif

Strange swordsaintscoot that you got a larger patch, because the mod will create very small patches, this is the reason why I uploaded it!

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
jackdanielchan said:
On Akaio if selecting difficulty whilst in the Station of Awakening, the game freezes...
I tried it now with the correct anti piracy patch and it freeze... You must use the japanese rom first, and after this you can use the patched rom.

Tsunamo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Game seems fine to me now when loading a save that isn't in the station of awakening, only hassle Is I can't enter configuration, because when I do it will freeze. Not that big a deal to me, seems that it's just the original anti-piracy issues seeing as how the game froze in the tutorial when entering configure without a patch fixing AP. So far I'm very happy with the partial patch, all the menus I wanted have been translated. Keep up the great work guys!

tehnoobshow

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Romruto said:
Kingdom Hearts RE: Coded – Partial English Translation
Also, keep this thread clean from asking for this R0m(s). If you do you will banned!!
hate2.gif

Thanks for your consideration!

i strongly doubt anyone would be stupid enough to post or ask for rom links as we are all well aware of the consequences

neoxephon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The latest version of Desmume can open the Configuration menu just fine.

I did notice a bug in the configuration menu, though. Take a look at this screenshot:

kingdomheartsrecodedeng.png

From my experience, this looks like an insertion error. This could potentially be why AKAIO is locking up on the Configuration screen.

Truthkey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
neoxephon said:

I did notice a bug in the configuration menu, though. Take a look at this screenshot:

From my experience, this looks like an insertion error. This could potentially be why AKAIO is locking up on the Configuration screen.

It is an error, because I translated all that. And I still don't get why it crashes the config menu for you guys, I use R4 and the game works completely fine.
It's most likely because the game files have a different size from original ones.

Giratina3

Official Lilac of GBATemp
Trophies
XP
Country
Truthkey said:
neoxephon said:

It is an error, because I translated all that. And I still don't get why it crashes the config menu for you guys, I use R4 and the game works completely fine.
Hmmmm it crashes on mine too for some unknown reason
Will probably look over what could have happened.
Also TruthKey this translation is sick man, but can i request something?
Those system bug trials are right buggers to solve.... any chance of translating these? if not i dont mind at all, you did a grand job.

Jump_0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
this was something that was posted in the previous forum that i couldn't respon to before the topic was moved to here: the quote if from me and was responded to by Cotyboy:

Me (Jump_0): "sorry, but i've been searching for the patch to solve the load error since you made your post. I haven't found the patch for dsTT you directed me to look for. It is my first time on this site but it dosn't seem to hard to navigate, nonetheless i can't seem to find the patch.

i did however come upon this:

From: http://gbatemp.net/t258591-ds-5172-kingdom...mp;st=105"

stylow258 @ Oct 6 2010, 08:34 PM
"If you want the DSTT fix you'll have to wait for someone to upload it."

"so i suppose i'll have to wait.
How's everyone else doing with the download? I would suspect someone else has tried this game out by now, as i see many members veiwing this board."

Cotyboy: "have you tried changing the game id of your extinfo and infolib ?"

Now:i have read post about doing this but i'm not experienced enough to truly understand what is ment by it. From what i've read i interprete doing this as downloading a program to alter the game code/files, and change the japanese files to english, and vice versa. My problem is, "what program would do this safely and legally with and where do i find the files to be changed?"
Again, if you missed it in the beggining, my card is dsTT, firmware is 1.17a12

Truthkey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Giratina3 said:
Truthkey said:
neoxephon said:

Those system bug trials are right buggers to solve.... any chance of translating these? if not i dont mind at all, you did a grand job.

Believe me, I tried... but the file containing that text is compressed and I can't find it.

Giratina3

Official Lilac of GBATemp
Trophies
XP
Country
Truthkey said:
Giratina3 said:
Truthkey said:
neoxephon said:

Believe me, I tried... but the file containing that text is compressed and I can't find it.
Ok no problem.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKyNPg7UIIc