Hacking Just got myself a Wii U - 5.2.0 FW

ViolentRockstar

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I see a kernel exploit and tools to make an IOSU exploit if you know how to reverse engineer. Both dated about a month and a half ago (05/03/16), and both useless to a typical end user. There is no publically available IOSU yet, and certainly no homebrew to take advantage of it.
Kexploit is actually very useful to a regular user. Loadiine for example has been developed for most firmware versions.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

^ agreed. however, if you know what you're doing, YOU CAN MAKE ONE. just cant do anything with it.

I don't see anything there.

(inb4 he's talking about iosutools which would be the most fucking funny thing ive seen on temp in a while)
Then you haven't looked enough ;)

Last edited by ViolentRockstar,

CJB100

Programmer, Media Producer, Hardware Repair
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by CJB100,

ViolentRockstar

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Don't come in here confusing people and then saying you didn't say things you clearly did. For real, tho.
The IOSU has been released for multiple versions like I said. You'll just have to compile/create it yourself. I just wanted to help you out with the Kexploit since it seemed that that would be something you might be interested in since IOSU is kinda useless atm.

CJB100

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
inigo-montoya_that-word.jpg

The IOSU is not even released yet, what are you talking about? Your points about Kexploit are correct, though.

Reactions: punderino

punderino

aka Big-PeePee Swinger
Trophies
Website
www.anus.trade
XP
Country
United States
I know. I mentioned that in my comment. Maybe you should read what somebody posts before you criticize it
fak u
The IOSU has been released for multiple versions like I said. You'll just have to compile/create it yourself. I just wanted to help you out with the Kexploit since it seemed that that would be something you might be interested in since IOSU is kinda useless atm.
^ wtf you just said, that you were talking about kernel, IOSU has not be released for multiple versions. It has been explained on how the exploit works so you can make it yourself, but not released. You said that exact same thing before and that's what I was talking about.

inigo-montoya_that-word.jpg

The IOSU is not even released yet, what are you talking about? Your points about Kexploit are correct, though.
thanks bby ^^ great movie btw

If this is what you're talking about - https://nwert.wordpress.com/2016/05/03/ioctlvhax/
That's not a release. That's information in-which you could make the exploit based off of it.

CJB100

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lol love that movie. Wish the gf liked it more. Falls asleep through it every time. But before getting more off track, IOSU hack not publically released yet, hopefully soon. Kexploit released, just use the stickied guide: https://gbatemp.net/threads/the-definitive-guide-to-wii-u-hacking.396828/

Let's not get too off-topic.

@ViolentRockstar: If you want to continue to debate whether an IOSU hack has been released, please pm me and / or punderino. I assure you I will respond and I won't be hateful. :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-