Wii U error 106-0103 even after recovery menu

Wolfiecoo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hello,

So basically I finally got my wii u back after 3 years only to be greeted with a hard crash to 106-0103 when opening the settings menu or any game.

After googling I found the typical solution of recovery menu and tried it that way since I had a pico around anyways, which worked and it was working for about 10 minutes before it restarted again. I managed to connect to the internet in that time but suddenly during just waiting on the main menu it crashed. Every since it's hanging on signing in now and will not continue past. I can get into the offline user that is on there but launching anything or simply waiting a couple minutes gives me the 0103 error again.

Also recovery menu freezes after about a minute now so I have no clue what is happening.

The wii u is stock it's the one from the mario kart bundle and I bought it very shortly after that bundle came out.

It's running 5.5.1 as that was around the last time I was in the ownership of the wii u.

From log files I dumped I can see it has been turned on the last time end 2017.

Can anyone help me? I would really like to play nintendoland with friends and such again now that I finally have it back.

Kind regards

Wolfie

Attachments

• logs.zip
    703.3 KB · Views: 20

Wolfiecoo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Code:
00:03:39:474: mdblk: err=-131099, mid=0x90, prv=0x5c, pnm=[HYNIX ]
00:03:39:474: FSA: ### MEDIA ERROR ###, dev:mlc01, err:-2228230, cmd:11, path:(null)
This is a hardware failure. Sefor how to fix.
Aww man was afraid so. Thanks for the info I will go have a look and see

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BunnyPinkie @ BunnyPinkie: Lol not me trying to get people to make an uncensor patch for imagine makeup artist