Hacking JGecko U Setup Guide

Famicon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The condehandler works now, but not with eShop (digital download) games! And the ones I use for Smash 4 make it freeze.

BullyWiiPlaza

Nintendo Hacking <3
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Note, I did discover that a lot of the codes no longer work for one reason or another. So that would be a code issue, not a JGecko U issue.
Finally someone gets it right, so tired of the "may codz dunt wurk" kind of bug requests. They would work if people knew how to make/verify them in the first place.

Reactions: rbsk

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@BullyWiiPlaza always apreciate your work! I've read through the OP and the extra setup info but I keep getting this error when I try and connect.
I'm using Haxchi to load HBL so I don't know if that has any bearing on what exploit is used. Plus your instructions say to use kexploit31 but then I'd need to also load the tcpgecko from the webpage also instead of from HBL correct?

The Twilight Princess Trainer and Gecko.net works fine using TCPGecko 1.1 and/or 1.0.
error_zpscewvk6gm.png

Edit: Tried using the links on wj44's site (kex31 and py) and it says that it installs TCPGecko and gives me the Wii U IP but I still get the same error as above when I try and run it. If you notice it does detect the game correctly in the top left of the title of the window

Last edited by Kafluke,

BullyWiiPlaza

Nintendo Hacking <3
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
@Kafluke
Like stated numerous times, you HAVE TO use my Homebrew Launcher build. Everything else is not fully compatible because the error states it's trying to use one of the "new" features but it wasn't available in TCP Gecko. Just use my tcpgecko.elf version. It's also linked in the top post, I'm wondering why people don't see that?

Last edited by BullyWiiPlaza,
Reactions: rbsk

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Kafluke
Like stated numerous times, you HAVE TO use my Homebrew Launcher build. Everything else is not fully compatible because the error states it's trying to use one of the "new" features but it wasn't available in TCP Gecko. Just use my tcpgecko.elf version. It's also linked in the top post, I'm wondering why people don't see that?
I knew you'd get on me if the fix was listed somewhere in the OP. I have to tell ya, I read through it several times. I see that you have added in big red bold text the version of TCPGecko needed to get it working. Thanks.

Yesterday when I was trying to do this you simply had a section called "outdated setup instructions" which is a bit misleading as it was the only steps listed to address the error I was getting. That linked to another post and the instructions were a bit old as mentioned.

Anyway, thanks for clarifying. It worked. Keep up the good work @BullyWiiPlaza !

Reactions: BullyWiiPlaza

TheGlamourGroup

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry, but does JGecko U have an Upload Data option like in TCPGecko? When I right click, nothing happens. Maybe I'm doing something wrong?

Famicon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
JGeckoU doesn't seem to work with digitally downloaded (eShop) games. Or is that problem only with WayForward games? Or is it TCPGecko that's incompatible with eShop games?

Divengerss.

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I have an other error when I connect jgecko u. I have enter the game name (Mario Kart 8) and the game version (AMKP01), ok. But when I try to connect, it say me this error, I don't understand why because I have the AMKP01 file... Please help me

upload_2016-12-4_15-42-42.png

Strustyon

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I need help... When i connect with my Wii u.. then that: Screenshot_2.png How i can fix it?

- I installed CosmoCortney's codehandler

How i can fix it. Please help

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: A type of fish