CosmoCortney

i snack raw pasta and chew lollipops
Trophies
Website
follow-the-white-rabbit.wtf
XP
Country
Germany
For some reason JGecko U started glitching out a lot. Just downloaded the latest one. It takes hours to perform an unknown value even the range is just 0x180'0000 bytes in length. The first/initial dump already took long. The dumping process itself was fast, but after that when it says "evaluating bytes" the process took much longer. The second search also took much longer and the process became stuck at 55%. The CPU usage climbed to 79% and the JGecko U's window randomly disappeared and reappeared. After many minutes the CPU usage went back to 0% but I could not view the window. The top window boarder shortly appeared and disappeared.
Did I forget to set something up or is the unknown value search verschlimmbessert?

Last edited by CosmoCortney,
Reactions: BullyWiiPlaza

BullyWiiPlaza

Nintendo Hacking <3
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
For some reason JGecko U started glitching out a lot. Just downloaded the latest one. It takes hours to perform an unknown value even the range is just 0x180'0000 bytes in length. The first/initial dump already took long. The dumping process itself was fast, but after that when it says "evaluating bytes" the process took much longer. The second search also took much longer and the process became stuck at 55%. The CPU usage climbed to 79% and the JGecko U's window randomly disappeared and reappeared. After many minutes the CPU usage went back to 0% but I could not view the window. The top window boarder shortly appeared and disappeared.
Did I forget to set something up or is the unknown value search verschlimmbessert?
It has been broken all this time, sorry. I don't know why but I'll try to fix it. That's about the only actual problem left right now :/

Reactions: CosmoCortney

HackingNewbie

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It has been broken all this time, sorry. I don't know why but I'll try to fix it. That's about the only actual problem left right now :/
Also, the memory viewer is just a blank grid for me. I only press connect once the game is fully loaded up, but it's still empty. Did I possibly do anything wrong?

CosmoCortney

i snack raw pasta and chew lollipops
Trophies
Website
follow-the-white-rabbit.wtf
XP
Country
Germany
Oh I see. What is the source file of the unknown and known value search functions?
I might be wrong but from the behavior it "feels" like the program is stuck in a (for or while) loop or something like this. I don't know a lot about java, but I should understand parts of the source code as I do with c#

BullyWiiPlaza

Nintendo Hacking <3
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Oh I see. What is the source file of the unknown and known value search functions?
I might be wrong but from the behavior it "feels" like the program is stuck in a (for or while) loop or something like this. I don't know a lot about java, but I should understand parts of the source code as I do with c#
Here:
https://github.com/BullyWiiPlaza/JG...ecko/client/memory_search/MemorySearcher.java
It works like this:
Code:
List<SearchResult> updatedSearchResults = new ArrayList<>();
[...]

while (valuesLeft)
{
    SearchResult searchResult = new SearchResult(searchResultAddress, currentValue, currentValue, valueSize);

if (isUnknownValueSearch)
    {
        updatedSearchResults.add(searchResult);
    }
}
Start a list and add every result from the search.

The problem is that using BigInteger and making the SearchResult object is very slow. I need to just just integers or something but that changes the search completely. :/

EDIT:
I figured that increasing the memory works fine so expect an update.^^

Last edited by BullyWiiPlaza,

BullyWiiPlaza

Nintendo Hacking <3
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I'm done xD
I know exactly that you do NOT use the right files so why bother posting?
It only happens if you won't read. Apparently it works for pretty much everyone else including me obviously so that should tell you something.

Reactions: CosmoCortney

HackingNewbie

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
hey im having the same problem as hacking, and I'm using everything that has been updated so hes not the only one having issues.
Make sure you're using the TCPGecko.elf in the top post. I also renamed it from tcpgecko.elf to TCPGecko.elf although I don't know if that's essential. If the problem is with searches, Bully's fixing that so you just have to wait until he solves it and releases the update.

danver

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im just trying to send codes is all for wind waker

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

also i am using the tcpgecko.elf from the top post even used the jgecko updater to get it also bully how about you stop being such a prat huh and help people nicely

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/ykuU8hnotr0?si=HzEN_fL2UyOn35HQ +1