Mehdi

Lemonade by Psyfira
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
It hasn't been snowing here this winter, yet. The scary thing is that it should. It's EXTREMELY warm this winter, we've never had this before.

Same here, it's never been this warm before in January!

Double that.

I wish it would snow
frown.gif

Q~
triple that

phoood

taking it to a whole new level.
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hey Phoood I’m in Ontario about 10 min away from you, & I was surprised as well!
But that didn’t last long here it is 1: pm & it’s 70 degrees out, & no more snow to be found.
frown.gif

So you know what I mean when I say it's snowing.
Inland Empire FTW.

lookoutCarm down it only snow, it like you never seen them before...

No, it's not just snow, it's snowhistory.

It was snowy the whole early morning, then god decided to stop our moment by reminding us it usually dosen't never snows here and there was final exams.

Shinji

҉҉ ҉҉
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
It's almost 10am here and to me its freezing! Almost 50 F. This is a cold winter in Phoenix =) It should reach 27 degrees tomorrow night. I may actually have to turn up the heater. Although 7 years ago it did snow here. That was the only time I ever known it to snow in Phoenix.
Heck ya. We actually have a frost warning till Monday. On my drive from the N.Phx area to Avondale I froze my butt off.

juggernaut911

GBAtemp Slut!
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Heck ya. We actually have a frost warning till Monday. On my drive from the N.Phx area to Avondale I froze my butt off.

lucky! I'm at school in feeeenix and its breezey chilli, with a %100 chance of food fight (long story!!!
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif
) it sprinkled tho...
biggrin.gif
>_> but my G6 keeps me warm at night... not that way perv!!!
ohmy.gif
ohmy.gif
blink.gif
rofl2.gif

Cbass182

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's freezing rain here in Mt. Pleasant, MI I havn't seen more than an inch or so on the ground all winter. I wish it would snow so I can go snowmobiling at my friends property up north...this blows...

Maybe someday it will snow and his new snowmobile will actually get some use, for now, whenever it gets above 45 er so I just ride me motorcycle...never done that in January before...(I've got a 1982 Honda CX500, I paid $600 for it, but it runs great and only has 14000 miles on it...wanted to get the tank and sidecovers painted this winter but I've been riding it, so never got a chance)

Anyways...I was going to build my annual ice bowling lane in my back yard too...i build a frame and use some plastic to fill with packed snow and then water it down...but no such luck...(/Cbass182 crosses his fingers)

Foie

That one guy
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
WHY DID YOU REMIND ME OF SNOW??!?!??!?!?!!

cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif

I was just getting over the fact that I got cheated out of snow on Wednesday. The weatherman said there would be an inch, and we got LESS THAN A CENTIMETER!!!!
It didn't even stick on the street, and we had school. Now it's 25 degrees F here right now, without a cloud in the sky.

cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
:'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
(I think I'm calming down)

I hate living in the Portland, Oregon area.

PS: Sorry for the huge font

chari

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I is got the same Gamerman1723. I woke and peeked ootside seen just a wee bitty snaw. I reckoned it woulda melted by the time me could get dressed, so couldna frolick in the white heaveness of it
cry.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/vtGSfyI8VUk