Status
Not open for further replies.

LeoTCK

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
I'm drowning and my calls for help are unanswered. Everyone has some excuses and issues. But you don't get it. You don't know what it is to be essentially cancelled and blacklisted by the state and having even go for banking stuff to another country. It can happen if they fuck up everything on so many levels.

I have enjoyed the fun on this forum but it just brought the reality so much harder to me now.
this is an example of unanswered cries for help I had lately
https://ut99.org/viewtopic.php?t=16280

the PRESSURE will not go away

I am NOT responsible. I'm a victim that's been blamed too often. And I can't continue. This is not a suicide thread or call for someone killing me like the one that got deleted, even though it changed midway. I don't have any hope left. I don't even know why I'm posting this. I'm getting literal hell over me now because I SIMPLY DON'T HAVE MONEY TO PAY.

THEY SHOULD LET ME LIVE FREE, NO INSTEAD I HAVE IT HARDER THAN REGULAR WORKERS, THE SERVICES ARE FUCKED UP, EVERYONE WHO IS RICHER IS SPOLED WITH THEIR CARS.

I HAVE SO MUCH DAMAGE ON ME THAT I SHOULD DEMAND MILLIONS IN DAMAGES FOR EVERYTHING THEY PUT ME THROUGH. Because its comparable to victims of concentration camps and such. But unlike them, I am an isolated case or one of the few. And its all gone now....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Oh boy psi posted a ltt video +1