Time Tested.

Last edited by AncientBoi,

rusty shackleford

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you know her name send her flowers or a gift basket with your name and number on them. If you do send a basket make sure it has nice pens in it (Sharpie .5mm gel pens, a target gift card or starbucks gift card, and a nice smelling candle. I'm married to a nurse so i know what they want, and they all want these.

Reactions: The_Dizzy_Vizzy

Payne

Trophies
XP
Country
Georgia
to quote impeeza, one will regret thing he did not do more rather than thing he did. so as suggested above, casually ask her if she wants to hang out for coffee or something, if she agrees, great, if not that will be that. at least asking yourself "what if" questions won't keep you awake at night. Let us know how it goes, and good luck

Reactions: Marc_LFD

Marc_LFD

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
to quote impeeza, one will regret thing he did not do more rather than thing he did. so as suggested above, casually ask her if she wants to hang out for coffee or something, if she agrees, great, if not that will be that. at least asking yourself "what if" questions won't keep you awake at night. Let us know how it goes, and good luck
Yeah, man, I'll buy two chocolate boxes as a thank you to give her and another nurse so it's not too much on the nose.

Even if it's nothing I'd prefer just to get that cleared up. Opposites do attract, I'm not talking about myself specifically, but it does happen.

Reactions: BigOnYa and Payne

Marc_LFD

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, went there today left the box of chocolates for the other nurse, but the one I wanted to actually see I was told she moved to another general practice.

No, I wasn't told which, but it's public info on Google so I'll send the thank you letter and gift to that address. All it says is how kind she was and uplifting while in the rear of the package it has my address and phone number from its sender.

My fault for taking too long. That's it, not doing anything else. Gonna miss her.

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Well, went there today left the box of chocolates for the other nurse, but the one I wanted to actually see I was told she moved to another general practice.

No, I wasn't told which, but it's public info on Google so I'll send the thank you letter and gift to that address. All it says is how kind she was and uplifting while in the rear of the package it has my address and phone number from its sender.

My fault for taking too long. That's it, not doing anything else. Gonna miss her.
That's really sweet and quite honestly, very relatable.

She was doing her job, and I presume the situation wouldn't have changed if you did this before, because again, she is doing her job.

Just remember that nothing you did, said, or didnt do or said had anything to do with fate.

But who knows? Maybe that detail will change things up a bit?
Wish you good luck if that's the case.

Remember not to turn this situation into an online stalking situation.

nWo

The Game Master
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Mexico
Go for it. Try it. Maybe she was being polite, maybe she would actually accept go out with you, maybe she would tell you just "thank you". But don't stay with the doubt.

Try it, keep being polite (because sometimes, even if a girl is kinda interested, people in general aren't used to being direct with them) and brace for the result. There is nothing worse for the mind that an eternal "what if?"....

Smoker1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Highly likely she is Married anyway, or with someone. Good amount of them try to make sure to keep Patients calm, relaxed, keep your Mind focused on other things. Some, it seems like they are bored with their Job, and dont care anymore. But thankfully there are Nurses and Doctors like the one you met with, who take their Job seriously.

Ettino

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The greatest Canadian Wayne Gretzky once said "you miss 100 of the shots you don't take".

She was probably being nice and you misread the signal tbh. :creep:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Tell them you didnt know and only practiced English words, not Spanish