Issue browsing GBAtemp on a cell phone....

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Using IE on my BlackJack II 3G cell phone I have a couple issues.

The buttons immediately under the GBAtemp banner (Home, Forums, Reviews, Guides, Downloads, Releases, Wiki and Search) are not selectable. The phone highlights the whole bar and not the individual buttons. Even the crappy DS Opera Browser can use these, but not my cell phone.

Also, with the new portal's DS releases (I haven't actually tried other release besides DS, but I'd imagine the issue exists for the others too), if I select a game down the list under the latest one, it will attempt to show it but it is garbled and the text goes over the boxart and what looks like snow on a TV tuned to a channel with nothing on it in that area.

Neither issue is really a big deal as there are multiple other ways to get to the info, but I thought you'd like to know about it anyway since the portal upgrade is new.

cupajoe

Have a cup of joe!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Whatever happened to m.gbatemp.net? It was so useful, and I went on it a lot...
frown.gif

Prime

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
I use the lofi version of the site on my mobile; googled GBATemp lofi from the phone and Google formats it into something that'll fit on the screen (IIRC it gives an option to disable pictures too). It's read-only though, you can't post from it. I also have no clue how heavy it is in terms of data size for a phone.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users