Homebrew How to use Soundhax

Polarise

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Works seamlessly on 11.2 new 3ds. Even though I have CFW, I don't think I have any use for this entry point as I could open homebrew launcher via the CIA. This would definitely help users on stock 3ds without A9LH or any other entry point on 11.2.

leerpsp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I used this on my new 3ds its working good...... but i had to ask any way to get a cfw with this....... last time i missed with this stuff was back in the day when i used rxTools and it bugged out and updated me to the newest fw.

shchmue

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I used this on my new 3ds its working good...... but i had to ask any way to get a cfw with this....... last time i missed with this stuff was back in the day when i used rxTools and it bugged out and updated me to the newest fw.
Yes, but it requires either a second 3DS from the same region with CFW (in your case it'd have to be a New 3DS) or for you to own a purchased copy of the special 4 DSiWare games which have been pulled from the eShop.

Read through https://3ds.guide/ to evaluate your options. This is not a new hacking method, just a nice new free primary entry point.

Reactions: NoNAND

adrifcastr

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
smeandwill.png

LMAO:rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

leerpsp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, but it requires either a second 3DS from the same region with CFW (in your case it'd have to be a New 3DS) or for you to own a purchased copy of the special 4 DSiWare games which have been pulled from the eShop.

Read through https://3ds.guide/ to evaluate your options. This is not a new hacking method, just a nice new free primary entry point.

so there is no other new way to do that without doing the 2end n3ds and dsiware... so if i read all of the info right there will be another way to install cfw soon then right?

shchmue

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so there is no other new way to do that without doing the 2end n3ds and dsiware... so if i read all of the info right there will be another way to install cfw soon then right?
There might be a new one, no one has implemented sighax yet and everyone is arguing whether it will ultimately allow CFW installation on an unmodified console or not. No telling how long implementing, testing, and potentially expanding its capabilities will take.

We'll see.

leerpsp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There might be a new one, no one has implemented sighax yet and everyone is arguing whether it will ultimately allow CFW installation on an unmodified console or not. No telling how long implementing, testing, and potentially expanding its capabilities will take.

We'll see.
O ok i will play the waiting game then.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: [goes back to 🛌 ] zzzzzzzzzzzzzz +1