Trophies
Website
youtek.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
WiiCrazy said:
quincy_xD said:
Yea indeed,but also if they are on 3.4(like i was also for testing purposes,dged from 3.2E to 2.0 and then upgraded to 3.4 to downgrade to 3.2,do u get me?)they hould just use the guide from a running pir8

and again

Wiicrazy,what do u think of the tut and vid?

@DJDynamite

yeah,does it?
Explain xD (about the back menu patch)

Well nice, you should mention about the specific patches of starfall I think... and about the video... just watching... f***ing youtube is banned in Turkey...
ok Ill addI added the 2 patches that are required for this

djdynamite123

Master Of Hardcore!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.djdynamite.bravehost.com
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
want me to make a extra video of me unbricking with the backscreen patch installed?

Yeah you could do, have a blast, see if its exactly the same...i assumed it causes issues with certain bricks having that removed, ohwell.. hmm never mind off to bed, laterz 12:30am here YAWN

Quincy

Your own personal guitarist :3
OP
Trophies
Website
youtek.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
djdynamite123 said:
QUOTE said:
want me to make a extra video of me unbricking with the backscreen patch installed?

Yeah you could do, have a blast, see if its exactly the same...i assumed it causes issues with certain bricks having that removed, ohwell.. hmm never mind off to bed, laterz 12:30am here YAWN
Ill try if i can make thatt video

Quincy

OP
Trophies
Website
youtek.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
OH YEAH,THIS THREAD IS IN THE WII HACKING FAQ

QUOTE said:
I'm on System Menu 3.2 with starfall and twilight hack present

Out of region Brick fix Disc NTSC http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=868...p;#entry1151482 Another option is to put in a retail game with a higher system version update on it from your region. Boot to the rescue menu by holding Y and allow the game update to run. To fix banner bricks you just boot up the twilight hack with the wad manager as the boot.dol in the root of the sd and then uninstall the channel that contained the brick. Details and video here http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=119311

The last link is this thread!!

Quincy

OP
Trophies
Website
youtek.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
DjDynamite:
Request done!

edit:Woops,sorry for Triple Post but:

You know,BUMP IT UP!

Try to bump this by normal msgs to keep it as high as possible untill it gets stickied

IronMask

Official WiiStuntman First to Test ciosCorp!
Trophies
Website
ironmaskshideout.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Great job Quincy... if this works... then you have uncovered a jewel... I don't know about being able to copyright it or what not...but you definately get credit where it is deserved! Thanks for sharing this with us...especially the ones that like to step into the red zone and explore untested wads or even make our own.. I have gotten lucky with the ones I've played around with and added banners to... So this will indeed be a great feat for us Wii Hackers... thanks again!

Quincy

OP
Trophies
Website
youtek.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
IronMask said:
Great job Quincy... if this works... then you have uncovered a jewel... I don't know about being able to copyright it or what not...but you definately get credit where it is deserved! Thanks for sharing this with us...especially the ones that like to step into the red zone and explore untested wads or even make our own.. I have gotten lucky with the ones I've played around with and added banners to... So this will indeed be a great feat for us Wii Hackers... thanks again!
No problem
wink.gif

EDIT:
lol only thing to avoid spam msgs to bump would be sticky
Lets hope that the mods realize this too

Quincy

OP
Trophies
Website
youtek.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
djdynamite123 said:
quincy_xD Top man!! cheers for that, another lesson learnt thankyou +Repect
Again all you that deal with fake signed titles, wads, are you "prepared" ?? i hope so!
It would stop you having to question with banner bricking etc!
lol ya i am prepared,i hope that otheers are prepared too...
at least until BootMii comes(or cSM comes)

EmperorOfCanada

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Okay I dont mean to be raining on anyones parade here but hasnt this been common knowledge for a long time? Dont get me wrong... a guide is appreciated and helpful but... ... well. I guess I just thought everyone already knew this =/

Quincy

OP
Trophies
Website
youtek.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
EmperorOfCanada said:
Okay I dont mean to be raining on anyones parade here but hasnt this been common knowledge for a long time? Dont get me wrong... a guide is appreciated and helpful but... ... well. I guess I just thought everyone already knew this =/
But there wasn't a guide and there are always some n00bies(like me,for example)that will brick his wii by accident, thats why this guide is made,to prevent and help the users that have bricked there wiis!

djdynamite123

Master Of Hardcore!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.djdynamite.bravehost.com
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
But there wasn't a guide and there are always some n00bies(like me,for example)that will brick his wii by accident, thats why this guide is made,to prevent and help the users that have bricked there wiis!

If people would listen to others or read before doing certain stuff like installing dangerous content, been prepared would stop all this shit that they ask after bricking...why, how,what if etc

I wish people would stop to realise what the hell they're doing instead of turning round on this forum and going ooooooo think my wii is bricked, im on 3.3 no TP, no modchip nothing, game over etc.

Quincy

OP
Trophies
Website
youtek.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
djdynamite123 said:
QUOTE said:
Any more requests?just post them and i will see what i can do!
Nice semi brick next
hate2.gif
hehe
hehheh semi brick is unfixable i think

ill see what i can do though!
EDIT:
wasnt a banner brick the same as a Semi brick?or is a banner a quarter brick?
EDIT2:
or was a semi brick the ting with inaccesible config menu?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/34203/Tomb_Raider_Definitive_Survivor_Trilogy/ mmm