Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
i can give you a website that sells sunkey fusion but it will take like over 3 weeks (thats how long it took me)
SunKey Fusions are out of production, you can't get them anymore unless you're lucky to come across one on eBay.

Aat_m8

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
Does anyone know where I can get the solderless chips from? it's been a while since its discontinuation, and of course I'm a victim of the infamous 003 error on the Korean Wii. without that chip, it's just going to sit there building up as e-waste
also i dont want to ruin your plans but the disc swapping method used in sthetix is really unreliable lmao
Post automatically merged:

SunKey Fusions are out of production, you can't get them anymore unless you're lucky to come across one on eBay.
they are but i found out that there are alot of shops in europe that have them also the sunkey lite

you dont need to use the disc-swap/smash stack method you can use the bluebomb method (which does require a modchip) using only mario kart autobootable disc (or any game that can be patch to autoboot) and a linux 32bit system installed on a usb stick

osprey23

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
After some googling, someone said knock off gc controller may not work for savemiifrii. Maybe mine one is knock off....... Tried two wiis and both doesnt work. Tried holding 4-d before power on or after power on.
Do you have a dance mat? Like these:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/364026312217

I used it to for Savemiifri and it worked perfectly to fix my 003 brick using BlueBomb.

Does anyone know where I can get the solderless chips from? it's been a while since its discontinuation, and of course I'm a victim of the infamous 003 error on the Korean Wii. without that chip, it's just going to sit there building up as e-waste
I think it would be easier to buy a pre-owned wii console with modchip than to actually buy a modchip now, it is also cheaper. You can then swap the drive out with your own and you can use Savemiifrii with Bluebomb to fix your 003 error.

After that, you can keep your chipped drive for future unbrick of other consoles.

Reactions: impeeza

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Reactions: impeeza

osprey23

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore

That post is in 2020, I am not sure if it was true at that time but it is working now. See my post below on how I fixed my Korean Wii region changed to USA that had the error 003.
https://gbatemp.net/threads/korean-...elp-with-mario-kart-pwns.623485/post-10029578

Please note that you will need to have a modchip installed in order to fix this 003 error as it is a full brick, you will need to use autoboot disc that is created for the region that your Wii system is installed to boot up. The only way for any disc to boot up is to have a modchip on the drive.

If you need more help let me know I can provide specific details.

Cheers!

Aat_m8

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
https://gbatemp.net/threads/bluebomb-an-exploit-for-the-wii-wii-mini.549123/post-9519834
there is a whole tutorial by wiicrazy to fix error 003 using bluebomb exploit instead of smash stack (you still need a modchip tho)

technically bluebomb *ALONE* cannot be used to fix error 003 thats what i think he meant by saying it doesnt work using bluebomb

Last edited by Aat_m8,

Aat_m8

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
Could you please send me the link to the site i have two korean wiiis that i am trying to repair
https://www.easytechnology.gr/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=324_1_5&products_id=15262

also before even thinking about putting your card there i recommend you taking your time in researching the site and asking the store about the modchips available and if they are new and kinda interrogate them if your not comfortable with giving your money to them

me personally i had 10 email exchanges with them where i asked them about the item, to send me pictures of it,etc...
so i recommend you do this and check when they open and close their store.

there is also another store in germany https://www.chipeinbau.de/ but you need to use a shipping forwarding service which will cost you alot

all in all the first site will take atleast 1 month
the second site will take as much time as your willing to pay to the forwarding shipping service

btw dont expect them to be brand new they are probably all used but as long as they work i dont see the problem in ordering them

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)