1. CheatFreak47

OP CheatFreak47 Catgirl Expert

United States
    here's a little tip, if you're gonna pirate the game, find a cracked copy of Afterbirth+ and use the afterbirth.a from that instead, it's the same file and any copy of AB+ should have the most up to date one, unless whoever you're getting your cracked copies of games from is fucking with the files.

Or, you know, just buy the PC game on steam. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Anyway another small update again:
    Added a check to make sure you have java and made checks actually show messages.
    Oh, and I also reduced the size of the download to ~8.3mb with various optimizations, I realized I was including re-encoded movies already so I just decided to remove ffmpeg and the code that uses it, this speeds up the process significantly.

I also managed to remove the entire "missingfiles" dir from before and just include the stuff that is actually necessarily different for the Wii U version.
    Apparently, afterbirth.a actually contains a bunch of the files I was including before and were only not being extracted with the right filenames by rick's unpacker because the files weren't in the "filelist" for it. Added those to the list and they extract out fine and the pngs convert to PCX properly where applicable as well.

The batch output is nice and clean now:
    [​IMG]

Sasori and Xyphoseos like this.
  2. Balda

Balda Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    friend I do all the steps to the letter I install it but when it freezes I did something wrong? (I execute mocha)

3. oofio

oofio Member
    Newcomer

United States
    whenever I run build.bat it says "Key File encryptKeyWith Not Found" even though I have a encryptKeyWith.txt file with the common key in the folder with it

4. CheatFreak47

OP CheatFreak47 Catgirl Expert

United States
    you have to remove the extension

5. Superman321

Superman321 Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Germany
    USB Loader GX Says its not a Game or update or DLC

6. ZeroIdeas

ZeroIdeas Newbie
    Newcomer

Italy
    I need some help, I can't find the common key, I tried a lot of time a common key but it doesn't work. Please help

7. terrorclaw12

terrorclaw12 Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Bumping this. I have the files required, followed the instructions yet when i run the batch file it says encryptKeyWith Not found........ Yet its in the same folder. What did i do wrong?

8. Nimrod-002

Nimrod-002 GBAtemp Fan

Morocco
    just look up a pre compiled version on that iso site

9. terrorclaw12

terrorclaw12 Member
    Newcomer

United States
    I actually fixed it. Just ran it as admin. Now it says "Afterbirth.a not found" Which its in there

And i'm not actually sure what you mean. Are you saying there's an ISO for the game with afterbirth?

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Think i found some install folders actually from a russian guy :)

Hopefully they just work =D

10. Nimrod-002

Nimrod-002 GBAtemp Fan

Morocco
    not an iso file, but the site has iso in its name and we cant mention that site by name here for fear of getting banned for linking to pirated content.

11. terrorclaw12

terrorclaw12 Member
    Newcomer

United States
    It's okay I found install files :)

12. neca

neca Newbie
    Newcomer

Mexico
    Hi, is there a way to get save files from the PC version to work on this one? Or does anyone have a full platinum god save file for the wii U version? Too many hours invested there to restart in this version... Thanks anyway, afterbirth on wii U is a magnificent contribution!!

13. aeinholc

aeinholc Newbie
    Newcomer

Italy
    @CheatFreak47 Can you PLEASE help me ? I'm a bit desperate for thing...so...I installed Rebirth on the Wii U ... I know for a fact that it's the USA version because it has less MB than the EUR one (downloaded it with usb helper). So anyway, after I finally got it to install, the game doesn't really appear as Afterbirth...just as Rebirth...When I went to check the internal storage of the Wii U I found out that the DLC had merely 600-700Kb ... Did I do something wrong ? Btw...I download Afterbirth DLC on PC from..... let's say not from Steam, since I can't really afford it right now... So does this have something to do with afterbirth.a since I didn't download it from Steam or did I miss out on something ?

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Afterbirth, Binding, Isaac