1. UmbreonDC

UmbreonDC Newbie
    Newcomer

Mexico
    I have another idea to achieve this, and although it does not count as such as port, it is rather to use the repentance files over the afterbirth files to convert it into a mod, since that does work, the code is similar and omitting the Shaders , Maybe, just maybe, since all the files are not very different in structure and others, it is something that I have been checking, I think I am on the right track at least graphically, but I still do not fully understand the game files

2. Gabriel_Gamer

Gabriel_Gamer Newbie
    Newcomer

Brazil
    Good morning, I did the installation of the DLC on my wii u, everything seems to be working normally, the transfer of save from Rebirth, the new items, characters, floors, achiviements, challenges, the "new" greed mode, everything working normally, at least to the point that I'm in the game, so I think the entire DLC is working without any problems

3. CheatFreak47

OP CheatFreak47 Catgirl Expert

United States
    It works for the most part, sometimes you'll come across items that cause crashing, among other issues, the bugs tend to be with specific synergies more than anything if I recall correctly.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Afterbirth, Binding, Isaac