Madisson

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,

My Plan is to create a PID thats fully legal.

First we need example file:

What we know is, that the PID with the given nature were seperate generated from the IV.

If we try to RNG a Wondercard, we can get the IV we wanted but the nature will always be random.

Many Users try to do that 50x times and never get the wanted nature. Thats why we want to try it with Pokesav or Pokegen.

If i use the generate button function it wont be legal anymore. right?

Ok, so we have to find out how the Pid will exactly generated.

We have Rng reporter we have pokesav we have pokegen.

I want to generate a real PID for Event Pokes like ingame.

My Plan is to use the no$gba emulator with soul silver rom image that will generate my legal PID for Event Pokemon.

Ive startet a new game with no$gba played till the delivery market and saved the game converted my save file to opened it up in Pokesav and changed the Trainer ID and Secret ID to that one that ive got on my Original Game and set the time to Oct 20 2010 because the Mew Event was there

Than i've opened the Mystery Gift Editor from Grovyle91 and added the Mew Wondercard to the no&gba save file.

Startet the game in no$gba again and reseted so often till ive got my wanted Mew nature.

Saved again and opened it in Pokesav. That are the results.

The Problem is i still don't know how the nature on events depends on. Is it the correct date? Or just the Trainer ID and SID?

Is my Mew legal? If i use this to send it to my real game via send pkm. I missed the event i really want one for myself because i love it so much
smile.gif

Hope u can help me.

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i might be somewhat naive here, but isn't it like this, that, if you entered all the values and then click on PID/IV , then on that window, generate, there will be a list of legal PIDs, with random natures, genders and abilities, and you just search for the one that fits your needs?

Madisson

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes but the event algorithm is other than normal Legendary or caught in the grass.

QUOTE said:
You can't make it 100% legal, but you can make it look like it.

Why? I really want my legal Mew :/

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
the thing with words such as legal and legit is, that theres no real definition for it.

some might only consider events legal, if you got them straight from nintendo.
they may say this mew is legit though, since it does look like its legal and has its source in a wondercard file.
some others again might say, since noone could check if its from a wondercard file or from an actual event, legit is the same as legal, while others may write 10 pages of text just to prove that its not legal and maybe not even legit...

yeah

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Generally "legal" means that even if it's crafted, it will be accepted by the game and GTS... while "legit" means it's not been tampered with at all, ever, and was encountered or bred naturally.

Of course even if a pokemon is "legal" there may be something about it which will catch the eye of a human and they'll know it's been modified (while it's something the game doesn't check for)...

But on the other hand it's possible to craft a "legal" pokemon that does match everything and is impossible to tell from a legitly-caught one.

TyRaNtM

I did some projects..
Trophies
Website
www.power-ups.net
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
With Gen 4 Pokemon, you still need to use the Algorithms, so, you need to alter the IV what you want, press PID/IV button, next Generate and search a Algorithm 1 that matches the Nature that you want, if the nature not match, you need to start tweaking the IV number to a lower one (if you start from 31, lower to 30 in one stat and keep searching).

BUT, with special event Pokemon, like Mew and others, they uses other type of algorithm, different to the nine that appear in pokesav, so you need to work with Pokegen or another program that support more algorithms.

Madisson

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i understand. You think that pokegen supports that special algorythm? i dont want a perf one with 31 iv just a legal one to play with that would be accepted by nintendo.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    MrNoobNub @ MrNoobNub: why is everyone so horny