Hacking How to host your own exploit using EZ Share WIFI SD card - No accidental system updates

pronomatser

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have the flashair too but when i try to load the kexploit it gives me a half freezed url bar, every single time. Tubehax method works very wel.

jellybeangreen2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for posting/bumping this... As others have mentioned, does anyone know the password to unzip DefinitivePackage-20151119.zip?

EDIT: Found the password. It is: wiiu

Also, I have a PC with built in SD card reader that is a few feet away from my Wii U. Would there be any issues using that as the way to power the Ez Share card... or can/do those cards somehow bridge my computer's Internet and transmit it thereby taking a chance to get the update through it? What are you plugging that USB stick into that is powering the Ez Share Card... your Wii U, a computer, or what exactly?

EDIT 2: I just bought this Ez Share adapter: http://www.amazon.com/Wifi-Memory-C...=UTF8&qid=1452630538&sr=8-1&keywords=Ez+Share

Sorry for the delay, i have been away on business. I forgot to add the password to the first post, i have no though; but glad you managed to find it.

How are you getting on with your EZ Share?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Thank you

Apologies for not adding the password originally, how are you getting on with your EZ Share?

emuman100

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I also have an ezshare and it isn't working for me. running the exploit, I just get a black screen. Using mech's files, I get a black screen with a few rectangular pixels. What am I doing wrong? I'm on 5.3.2.

D

Deleted-355425

I also have an ezshare and it isn't working for me. running the exploit, I just get a black screen. Using mech's files, I get a black screen with a few rectangular pixels. What am I doing wrong? I'm on 5.3.2.

if you get white pixels:

1. Open the internet browser, go to any website, go to home
2. Open configuration, exit to home
3. Open internet browser, power off.
4. Turn on, and try kernel exploit, it should work without freeze (black screen with white dots).

when you do get the loadiine install screen up, press install strait away or it hangs somtimes.

Palindrome666

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If Dimok updates GX2 but the definitive package isn't updated to include it, what do you need to do within the (2) gx2 files in the definitive package to update Loadiine? I tried to cross reference Dimok's new beta version with the files in the Definitive Package but got an error something like "bad .elf"

Grale

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for the tutorial Jellybean.

I've just received my EZ Share Wifi card, how do you format this thing!

Inserting a SD micro card was not good, I had to force it quite hard to insert. Windows detects the card but refuses to format. It fails saying the card is write protected.

Any ideas, I can't find any info.

D

Deleted-355425

Thanks for the tutorial Jellybean.

I've just received my EZ Share Wifi card, how do you format this thing!

Inserting a SD micro card was not good, I had to force it quite hard to insert. Windows detects the card but refuses to format. It fails saying the card is write protected.

Any ideas, I can't find any info.

sort out the micro sd on its own first, the ezshare adaptor just holds the micro sd.

lonzodavis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So with this I dont actullay need a wifi modem connection, just run this from the sd card itself?

This may convince me to stick to getting a wii u here instead of importing from japan just for smash 4 undub.

Can anyone confirm this working for Sm4sh mods, like undub and such?

Oh and do i still keep the sd card in the usb slot after the web explolt is loaded or can i unplug the usb and itll run fine?

Last edited by lonzodavis,

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If Dimok updates GX2 but the definitive package isn't updated to include it, what do you need to do within the (2) gx2 files in the definitive package to update Loadiine? I tried to cross reference Dimok's new beta version with the files in the Definitive Package but got an error something like "bad .elf"
The latest GX2 will only run from the homebew launcher. You need to launch the homebrew launcher from the browser. You also have to have the GX2 elf package on your SD card already.

edit: It looks like you can run it from www too. Just read the first post on the GX2 thread for install instructions. If you ask me is easiest to put all your homebrew in the apps folder and launch it all from the homebrew launcher.

Last edited by Kafluke,

meheso

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
I've been following the wii u exploits for a couple of weeks now, having a wii u with 5.3.2.
the idea about hosting a files on a wifi sd card is perfect, thanks to all being involved in it.
I ordered a toshiba flash air, which should arrive today or tomorrow - looking forward to testing it. I downloaded to "DefinitivePackage", which is, as it seems, from 2015.
is there an update on the package? could someone please point me to a valid download link? or shouldn't I bother about a newer version?
thanks for any replies

[^Blark^]

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm redirected to welcome.htm regarding of what I select in the menu... is there a good reason for that?
if .htm you have same issue as me you prob have a gen 2 card and it doesn't support 4 letter extensions. or at least that's what I believe. because if I rename the index.html to .htm it will load but nothing will work because the payloads need the .html extension. I tried hours and hours before I gave up and ordered a flashair but buyer beware these don't work for 5.5.x self host files. so don't waste your money on them if you are higher than 5.3.2....5.4.0 might work but I'm not sure.

EDIT: My original Post about this issue thst I had you can read more here... :
https://gbatemp.net/threads/help-ezshare-sd-can-only-read-htm-not-html.423848/

Last edited by [^Blark^],

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgCjp3-rF_Y