How to host your own exploit using EZ Share WIFI SD card - No accidental system updates

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by jellybeangreen2, Dec 19, 2015.

1. jellybeangreen2
    OP

jellybeangreen2 GBAtemp Regular

Dec 9, 2015
    Hi all,

This is purely how to use a EZ share SD card to host your own exploit to avoid nintendo update servers and to avoid accidental system updates. This will NOT protect you against disc updates.

I recently got a white Wii U on 4.1.0 and wanted to host my own exploit, completely offline so there is no chance of the console being updated from nintendo servers. I didn't want to set up tubehax or using uniform or mac filtering or OpenDNS etc. Below i will show you exactly how to use a EZ Share SD card to host your own exploit.

Prep:
    EZ Share WIFI SD card (i bought mine from here:http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00Q2K47HY?keywords=ez share wifi sd&qid=1450559156&ref_=sr_1_2&sr=8-2)
    Micro SD card any size for EZ Share.
    SD Card (to store your games, again i bought this one:http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00OD712HG?keywords=128gb sd card&qid=1450559261&ref_=sr_1_2&sr=8-2)
    A way to supply power to your EZ Share SD card. I bought this: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Integral-US...qid=1450559356&sr=8-2&keywords=sd+card+to+usb

EZ Share info:

EZ Share is a hotspot device, meaning you won't get internet access using this device; this is exactly what we want. Only the Wii U to access the micro SD card within the EZ Share. Once on you will see the EZ Share show up in your wifi networks named "ez Share". Default access password is "88888888". You will need to delete all existing networks on your Wii U to stop the possibiltiy of the Wii U switching over to other networks. Once done that, connect to the ez share and use the password above.

EZ Share micro SD set up:

Make sure your micro sd is formatted as FAT32. Once done, download DefinitivePackage-20151119.zip

Password:wiiu

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B05fxP4eRdckcHVla0pCRG5JVm8/view

Unzip the folder, go in to DefinitivePackage-20151119 and copy EVERYTHING over to the micro sd for your EZ Share. Insert the micro sd in to the EZ share.

**Clarification for anyone else. All you need to do is download the definitive package and place all files in to the root of your micro sd card. You don't need to make any changes to the file/folder structure.**

Wii U:

Presuming you have the prep items, a device to supply power to the EZ Share card. You are good to go. Go over to the Wii U. Set up a new network. Search for wifi networks. Connect to the EZ Share. Default password is: 88888888

Next go to your web browser on your Wii U. Create yourself a new bookmark, for the path set it as:
    ezshare.card/index.html Save it, you're done.

When you then click on your new bookmark it will then load "HomebrU" Which you will have access to the AIO Kernel Exploit, Loading v4 and more.

The SD card you will need to do yourself, that SD card will be used for your games.

I must upload a video for people who understand things better visually.

If you guys have any queries, just post comments and i'll try and reply.

Thanks

JellyBeanGreen2

Last edited by jellybeangreen2, Jan 24, 2016
    Pecrow, Nealio and MattKimura like this.

2. mech

mech ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Oct 26, 2014
    Tuvalu
    i did this and just got no ksploit error.

3. jellybeangreen2
    OP

Dec 9, 2015
    When running what exactly?

If you have tried to do it before following my tutorial. Make sure you clear your cookies.

Last edited by jellybeangreen2, Dec 19, 2015
  4. mech

mech ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Oct 26, 2014
    Tuvalu
    letting the card forward you to index.html from definitive package

5. jellybeangreen2
    OP

Dec 9, 2015
    You wouldn't get no ksploit error when you're just loading index.html. You must be using an app. Which app are you running to get that error?

6. mech

mech ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Oct 26, 2014
    Tuvalu
    i got it working by having all the files on the root of my card and made the pages look at the new locations instead of looking in the directory's.

7. jellybeangreen2
    OP

Dec 9, 2015
    Glad it is now working. That is correct, your bookmark path should be. ezshare.card/index.html

ezshare.card is the path to the card, the index.html is stored in the root. Clarification for anyone else. All you need to do is download the definitive package and place all files in to the root of your micro sd card. You don't need to make any changes to the file/folder structure.

8. CubeLer

CubeLer GBAtemp Regular

Jul 24, 2008
    Germany
    Where can i find the Password for Definitive Package?

9. pronomatser

pronomatser Member

Newcomer
    Dec 15, 2015
    Is there a little (share) switch on your ez share card? It wont show up in my wifi spots, so i cant even start.

Last edited by pronomatser, Jan 12, 2016
  10. golanb

golanb Member

Newcomer
    Jul 11, 2014
  11. ChronoX_

ChronoX_ GBAtemp Regular

Oct 11, 2008
    Netherlands
  12. golanb

golanb Member

Newcomer
    Jul 11, 2014
    thanks for the answer mate!

for this card i still use the DefinitivePackage?
    and the same url : ezshare.card/index.html ?

13. ChronoX_

ChronoX_ GBAtemp Regular

Oct 11, 2008
    Netherlands
    I have not tested this myself, as I have a 5.5.0 Wii U, but I have tested the possibility to host a website on it.
    So I'm assuming that if you download the package up here and put it on the root of the SD card it will work as you described.

14. golanb

golanb Member

Newcomer
    Jul 11, 2014
    thanks!

15. ChronoX_

ChronoX_ GBAtemp Regular

Oct 11, 2008
    Netherlands
  16. golanb

golanb Member

Newcomer
    Jul 11, 2014
    good to know! thanks again! just bought flash air 16gb from ebay

17. ChronoX_

ChronoX_ GBAtemp Regular

Oct 11, 2008
    Netherlands
    What I did was put the FlashAir in the computer, and look at the files on the SD card.
    Then get your phone and connect to the FlashAir and it will automatically go to the right page, you can then see which files it shows and where you can copy the contents of the zip file to.

It's really easy mate, you'll figure it :-)

18. golanb

golanb Member

Newcomer
    Jul 11, 2014
    yep thanks!

any idea what's the password for the defentive package?

19. Nealio

Nealio Member

Newcomer
    Mar 9, 2014
    United States
    Thanks for posting/bumping this... As others have mentioned, does anyone know the password to unzip DefinitivePackage-20151119.zip?

EDIT: Found the password. It is: wiiu

Also, I have a PC with built in SD card reader that is a few feet away from my Wii U. Would there be any issues using that as the way to power the Ez Share card... or can/do those cards somehow bridge my computer's Internet and transmit it thereby taking a chance to get the update through it? What are you plugging that USB stick into that is powering the Ez Share Card... your Wii U, a computer, or what exactly?

EDIT 2: I just bought this Ez Share adapter: http://www.amazon.com/Wifi-Memory-C...=UTF8&qid=1452630538&sr=8-1&keywords=Ez+Share

Last edited by Nealio, Jan 12, 2016
  20. ChronoX_

ChronoX_ GBAtemp Regular

Oct 11, 2008
    Netherlands
    No idea, you'll have to ask @jellybeangreen2

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

You can use any device you want to power up the SD card, so yes you can use your computer :-)

edit: about the bridging, unless your computer also connects to that WiFi and you enable bridging you should be fine I guess.

Last edited by ChronoX_, Jan 12, 2016
    pronomatser and Nealio like this.