Hacking PS1/2 How to hack a PS2 slim in 2022?

tbgtbg

Shaking the ring ropes up in the sky
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

And you can use newer formats than FAT32.

Yeah, I was pleseantly surprised at how well the SD->Memory Card interface runs. I never tried anything but FAT32 for mine, but every game I tried seemed to run at least as well as burned discs used to run for me. I know it's slower, but apparently most of the time (so far for me, all of the time) it's fast enough. Certainly a lot better than those bitch ass slow USB ports the PS2 has.

Windows_10_User

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Why so in your opinion?

I honestly prefer using SD card to load the games.

What about the compatibility? Better than SMB? What about PS2 games' lag (especially in FMVs)? Do you use MX4SIO or MC2SIO?

EDIT: I'll use wLE_ISR since its latest version's PS2Net works (if not using wle_ISR's NO_NETWORK versions) unlike wLE's. I find it odd wLE 4.43a 41e4ebe's PS2Net works when that wLE version was out in 14/01/2019.

EDIT 2: If running wLE_ISR's BOOT-EXFAT-DS34-MX4SIO version from MC1, changing its IP address in "Network Settings..." and clicking "Save to "mc1:/BOOT/IPCONFIG.DAT", it says "Saved Failed". Also, if running wLE_ISR's BOOT-EXFAT-DS34-MX4SIO version from MC1, assigning a button and clicking "OK", it says "Failed To Save LAUNCHELF.CNF".

EDIT 3: I was told in Reddit that the MX4SIO driver denies access to the MC on MC1 and it's a mandatory side effect. I'll use wLE_ISR's BOOT-EXFAT-DS34 version since it doesn't have this issue.

Last edited by Windows_10_User,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @BakerMan can one play cod from hen ps3?