• IMG_20240129_230927.jpg
    IMG_20240129_230927.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 12

thesjaakspoiler

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
The first screenshot is just a messed up Hekate install.
Just start with a clean setup of Hekate/Atmosphere on your SD card and make sure the payload you inject matches the version of the files on the SD card.
Also note that there might be some issue with your old configuration file.
Old/incorrect settings can mess up your Switch.

The last screenshot looks like you cleared your prod keys and tried to start up the OFW.

Reactions: Blythe93

Blythe93

The Treasure Tracker
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Also, it seems that your Kefir pack is outdated as well (at least, based on the splash screen that's on the last image). Heres the latest release, you can find the info on how to update your pack properly.

Last edited by linuxares,

GreenDuck65777

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
The first screenshot is just a messed up Hekate install.
Just start with a clean setup of Hekate/Atmosphere on your SD card and make sure the payload you inject matches the version of the files on the SD card.
Also note that there might be some issue with your old configuration file.
Old/incorrect settings can mess up your Switch.

The last screenshot looks like you cleared your prod keys and tried to start up the OFW.
I can't boot up on ofw or cfw. It just stays black and thats all. I need to do like all completely from the scrap and somehow do a factory reset. Maintenance mode not working, ofw not booting, so idk how to wipe it.
Post automatically merged:

Also, it seems that your Kefir pack is outdated as well (at least, based on the splash screen that's on the last image). 's the latest release, you can find the info on how to update your pack properly.
Also I've got every time message about time&date in hekate. Like EVERY TIME. So my config file dead? And what can I do? This whole situation is just my panicking when pc showed up switch like error 43... I've tried reconnect sd card (ig when console want to turn on), reconnect cable, uninstall and install again tegrarcmgui - all of it gives me zero results. Somehow I messed up eMMC module on switch?

Last edited by linuxares,

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I wouldn't recommend packages. You need to delete your hekate and atmosphere. Then reinstall them freshly downloaded. It's apparently you've got old files causing issues.

GreenDuck65777

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
I wouldn't recommend packages. You need to delete your hekate and atmosphere. Then reinstall them freshly downloaded. It's apparently you've got old files causing issues.
You think so? Switch wont turn on even on OFW without this package, I tried... Something is messed up. Switch for some reason not turning into Maintenance mode or ofw without "package"

I mean it literally wont turn on 😭

Blythe93

The Treasure Tracker
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
What @linuxares said, you'll need to disable AutoRCM. If you can boot into Hekate (I see that you were able to do so in your first screenshot). I believe that option should be in under Tools somewhere. Use volume + and - for navigation, power button for confirmation (short press). Reboot once you disable AutoRCM to see if it'll boot into OFW.

If you're able to boot into OFW, that's it. After that, I'd start from scratch following either this or this guide. I'd suggest getting the latest sigpatches and/or sys-patch module (which requires Tesla + nx-ovlloader) as well, as you'll need those for game backups to work. To block Nintendo servers, set up DNS MITM.

Packs like Kefir, Deepsea and alike, while convenient at first, sometimes cause more problems than not.

Last edited by Blythe93,
Reactions: GreenDuck65777

GreenDuck65777

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
What @linuxares said, you'll need to disable AutoRCM. If you can boot into Hekate (I see that you were able to do so in your first screenshot). I believe that option should be in under Tools somewhere. Use volume + and - for navigation, power button for confirmation (short press). Reboot once you disable AutoRCM to see if it'll boot into OFW.

If you're able to boot into OFW, that's it. After that, I'd start from scratch following either this or this guide. I'd suggest getting the latest sigpatches and/or sys-patch module (which requires Tesla + nx-ovlloader) as well, as you'll need those for game backups to work. To block Nintendo servers, set up DNS MITM.

Packs like Kefir, Deepsea and alike, while convenient at first, sometimes cause more problems than not.
Huge thanks!❤️ Now I got hope that I can do it. I already thinked to give up and throw out my switch...

I'll write if something doesn't go according to plan

Okay autorcm is off and wasn't even turned on. Also for some reason battery was at 43 percent, I know that I charged it to 100... It looks strange... Also full stock function not booting ofw and gives me same error with "tsec keys" and "failed to launch hos". Atmosphere function also not working and gives same errors. I'm not reinstalled everything on sd card.

Huge thanks!❤️ Now I got hope that I can do it. I already thinked to give up and throw out my switch...

I'll write if something doesn't go according to plan

Okay autorcm is off and wasn't even turned on. Also for some reason battery was at 43 percent, I know that I charged it to 100... It looks strange... Also full stock function not booting ofw and gives me same error with "tsec keys" and "failed to launch hos". Atmosphere function also not working and gives same errors. I'm not reinstalled everything on sd card.

Also I can boot tegraexplorer and I see script called "systemwipe.te" maybe I need this script to wipe all system?

In tegraexplorer I tried to go into "browse emummc" but switch gets stucked and after minute the whole display was in purple-like stripes. What is this?! And why it's does that?

Attachments

• IMG_20240130_220600.jpg
    IMG_20240130_220600.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 10
Last edited by GreenDuck65777,

Blythe93

The Treasure Tracker
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Also I can boot tegraexplorer and I see script called "systemwipe.te" maybe I need this script to wipe all system?
That script probably won't fix the issue. It's used to clean up sysMMC in case you've installed pirated content, homebrew forwarders and alike (i.e. the stuff that shouldn't be possible without custom firmware) so that you can get as clean as possible sysMMC in order to possibly be able to access online services, provided that your console wasn't banned or flagged before.
So AutoRCM is off, that's good. Battery... that's weird. I wonder if not being able to boot into OFW is due to the mismatched fuse count? Unfortunately, this is probably beyond my level of troubleshooting. You should probably wait for someone else to reply in case I'm wrong. ^^

But, if I'm correct, the usual way to fix that issue is to boot into sysMMC CFW and run Daybreak to update the firmware to the latest version. I'm not sure what's going on in that Kefir pack but you can backup atmosphere, bootloader and config folders from your SD card to your PC, and remove them afterwards from the SD card. After that grab the fresh Atmosphere and Hekate builds and paste them onto your SD card.

Before you launch Daybreak, you'll also need the firmware files for 17.0.1 that you can download from a certain site we aren't allowed to link here (quick Google search is all it takes to find it), create a folder on the root of the SD card called firmware (it can be anything, really, as long as you can easily find it) and extract and copy the files over to the SD card. Here's a written guide in case you need it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: report your account, a supervisor will take care of it