nintendo switch screw doesnt want to come off

Deleted member 591971

OP
Trophies
XP
i was going to replace the thermald place and fix the joycons, i cannot buy a triwing screwdriver so i borrowed one from a friend, i was able to take out two screws on the back panel but the other two i wasnt able. the screws seem ok, a bit stripped from my endless trying but like, i feel like if i get another screwdriver maybe, the problem is that i cannot get a new screwdriver. im so mad at these screws

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
i was going to replace the thermald place and fix the joycons, i cannot buy a triwing screwdriver so i borrowed one from a friend, i was able to take out two screws on the back panel but the other two i wasnt able. the screws seem ok, a bit stripped from my endless trying but like, i feel like if i get another screwdriver maybe, the problem is that i cannot get a new screwdriver. im so mad at these screws
Don't get mad at things, as this will make it even difficult to repair. Give it to a professional rather than do it on your own.

Reactions: Vorde and Blythe93

Waicol

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
Reminder that only that outter ones at the four corners of the back are triwing, the rest are philips. If you are having trouble to get it out, first be sure that the defective side doesn't pop to pressure, cause that screw might be spinning but not rising out of the socket.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto