Hacking High Chance that the N3ds xl will release with a firmware lower than 9.2

Errorjack

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm surprised no one has asked him to backup Majora's Mask and upload it ;)

EDIT
He just posted a pic of him downloading Majora's Mask. Where can I get one of those download codes at? haha

http://instagram.com/p/x5COuKQrrH/

Would love to have it as well, waiting till Feb 13 is really painful. Too bad you can't download the data straight from their servers to your PC and decrypt it with your 3DS

obs123194

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I spent $212 for my N3ds XL which was a steal. lmao. but yeah I'm either want to sell my 3ds xl for that price or profit a little.

mastermodr94

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well that would be awesome! However personally it was worth the extra $100 for a guarantee that I would be able to run Gateway with my n3ds. Also I like having a regular n3ds. Still makes me feel like it was worth it because if the regular n3ds' ever come out in the US they might have >9.2

Reactions: ground

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
well at least this probably means gateway will probably be getting their hands on one soon too.....might finally get a release out of them.....im assuming they now plan to get the launch of the new FW to be round about the US release date and support all regions, rather than release EU/JPN, then a few weeks later have to release another update for US consoles too (no matter how much im sure we would prefer them to do that).....if the retailers already have them in supply, they will most certainly of been made a fair while ago so nearly certainly be <=9.2......this will probably only apply to the first batch though.....guess people will just have to wait and see now......personally......i preferred to hear that majora's mask is already in peoples hand :lol:

codychaosx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As long as gw releases support for n3ds before feb 13th i think ill keep my jpn n3ds ll. would be cool if someone who had the ability to rip/distribute cias could get access to that majoras mask eshop file or what have you XD

shinyquagsire23

SALT/Sm4sh Leak Guy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How r u getting rid of your AUS N3DS? Ebay?

if it's easy to sell then i'm gonna sell my n3ds too

but since GW is region-free i don't know if it'll be worth the trouble

Meh, keeping mine. It's in the middle of shipping and not worth the hassle getting it back to where I ordered. Plus I ordered the smaller one anyhow so chances are that one won't be 9.2 or below once it reaches America with the delays they put on it.

Reactions: mastermodr94

Thomas12345

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It doesn't make sense to sell the imported N3DS LL/XL. If gateway will support it as promised the the region of the handheld won't matter anyway...

Yeah i think you're right. I have never used ebay and i don't want to go through the hassle of selling my N3DS. I can't sell it in a store either cuz it's not US model.

I also have a 4.5 US 3DS, so if I ever need any US software/eshop stuff I think I can just dump them myself

obs123194

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah i think you're right. I have never used ebay and i don't want to go through the hassle of selling my N3DS. I can't sell it in a store either cuz it's not US model.

I also have a 4.5 US 3DS, so if I ever need any US software/eshop stuff I think I can just dump them myself

I have a 4.5 US 3ds myself. I guess you're right. haha but I'm tempted to trade it in for $100 in store credit at gamestop. store credit is amazing because it bypasses the sales tax before it's added.

obs123194

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wow and the only themes I've seen were european ones dumped... maybe I should keep my aussie 3ds xl. Does anyone know if a european copy of smash 3ds xl can link to a NA wii u running smash bros?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: CRAZY HAMBURGER