Status
Not open for further replies.

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Fucking asians think they own the place... Hey hideki kamiya aren't you a fucking ripoff of other asians??? because you all look the fucking same to me
tumblr_m1vknqkfDX1qeyt27o1_500.gif

You've branched out into a new level of stupidity.

@[member='gamefan5']: Like I said, I have no desire to argue with you now. Read my previous posts if you want a response to your arguments.
And I did a response to it, if you don't get it, that's your problem.
Because so far, the disscussion isn't going forward. You're all walking in circles.

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@soulx

There's an eye doctor option right there. I know the text can be a bit hard to read, but zooming in should help you make what you're seeing.

You seem to be reaching the point in an argument where the losing side sticks their fingers in their ears, ignores inconvenient points and facts, and shouts "nuh-uh!" until everyone else shuts up.

2) Though we've already went over the first part, this excuse about the 140 word limit bugs. A) Rephrasing his comments into something acceptable and respectable would have been easily doable within that limit, and B) Even if it wasn't, it's not like he couldn't just extend the message into another tweet.

3) *Whoosh*

4) Just repeating your points doesn't make them suddenly valid. See the "sticking fingers into ears" comment above.

You continue to claim that his comments are immature without providing any valid reasons. Stating that the game is a rip-off is not an immature comment.
But the fact that he said it without even trying the game IS!!! That's what Gahars is trying to SAY!
Looking at it without even get the feel out of said game is not enough.
Why don't you look through my previous posts? I already went over that.

Extremely, extremely poorly.

gamefan5, I'm arguing with enough people as it is. I have no desire to argue with you too. Why don't you sit down and let the big boys talk?

Geez, that post went from 0 to asshole in seconds. Bravo?

Reactions: 3 people

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
@soulx

There's an eye doctor option right there. I know the text can be a bit hard to read, but zooming in should help you make what you're seeing.

You seem to be reaching the point in an argument where the losing side sticks their fingers in their ears, ignores inconvenient points and facts, and shouts "nuh-uh!" until everyone else shuts up.

2) Though we've already went over the first part, this excuse about the 140 word limit bugs. A) Rephrasing his comments into something acceptable and respectable would have been easily doable within that limit, and B) Even if it wasn't, it's not like he can couldn't just extend the message into another tweet.

3) *Whoosh*

4) Just repeating your points doesn't make them suddenly valid. See the "sticking fingers into ears" comment above.

You continue to claim that his comments are immature without providing any valid reasons. Stating that the game is a rip-off is not an immature comment.
But the fact that he said it without even trying the game IS!!! That's what Gahars is trying to SAY!
Looking at it without even get the feel out of said game is not enough.
Why don't you look through my previous posts? I already went over that.

Extremely, extremely poorly.

gamefan5, I'm arguing with enough people as it is. I have no desire to argue with you too. Why don't you sit down and let the big boys talk?

Geez, that post went from 0 to asshole in seconds. Bravo?
Thank you for defending me.

Reactions: 1 person

AceWarhead

"Must Construct Additional Pylons"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not cool how you're acting soulx. Don't belittle people like that.
And about the whole rip-off thing... nothing is truly original these days. Something always has to build off of something else. Just look at CoD and Battlefield. Prime example. They both borrow some elements from each other and some other titles.
So, yes, it copies some stuff, but PS's Battle Royale is something in it's own right.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
soulx is getting mighty assblasted from multiple angles.

MISSION SUCCESSFUL GENTS, BACK TO CAMP FOR FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS.

But yeah at this point trying to argue with soulx is like arguing with a brick wall, but I think the brick wall's viewpoints on this issue are a little more credible.

EDIT: Oh and I miss the days when we had soulsnatcher. What ever happened to that guy?

Reactions: 4 people
D

Deleted_171835

OP
@soulx

2) Though we've already went over the first part, this excuse about the 140 word limit bugs. A) Rephrasing his comments into something acceptable and respectable would have been easily doable within that limit, and B) Even if it wasn't, it's not like he can couldn't just extend the message into another tweet.

3) *Whoosh*

Continuing with the personal attacks, Gahars?

It wasn't 140 characters since it was a retweet, more like 21 characters. Even in that case, you haven't debunked any of my points. All he has done was state the game is a rip-off (that's his opinion). Is there anything wrong with that? No.

You have yet to provide any acceptable points as to why his comments are immature. You say that he is judging the game without trying it first but I say that he doesn't need to try it as it already goes against what he values as a developer (creative integrity and all that). He dislikes the game because it copies Smash Bros and trying it out isn't going to change that.

I've already elaborated as to why the game is a rip-off of Smash Brothers and you haven't said anything in response to that. To re-iterate, Smash Bros is one of a kind. A 4-player mascot brawler with items. All Stars has copied that. That can't be argued.

soulx is getting mighty assblasted from multiple angles.

MISSION SUCCESSFUL GENTS, BACK TO CAMP FOR FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS.

But yeah at this point trying to argue with soulx is like arguing with a brick wall, but I think the brick wall's viewpoints on this issue are a little more credible.

EDIT: Oh and I miss the days when we had soulsnatcher. What ever happened to that guy?
Hooray for personal attacks and not arguing against any of the points I made. Oh wait, it's Guild.

"Oh and I miss the days when we had 2009/10 Guild McCommunist. You know, the Wii game reviewing guy."

Alex221

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fucking asians think they own the place... Hey hideki kamiya aren't you a fucking ripoff of other asians??? because you all look the fucking same to me
tumblr_m1vknqkfDX1qeyt27o1_500.gif

You've branched out into a new level of stupidity.

@[member='gamefan5']: Like I said, I have no desire to argue with you now. Read my previous posts if you want a response to your arguments.
I was joking, i just wanted to see people's responses and see if it stirred them up.

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I like at how I can be personally offensive to other users, yet my behavior is almost universally condoned or even encouraged.
Because you do it in a rather sarcastic manner. It's hard to tell if you're serious or not.

There was me thinking I got off by being aable to incorporate my sister's failed marriage with Dragon Quest X's online service.

I was joking, i just wanted to see people's responses and see if it stirred them up.

Your joke was soulsnatcher-esque. A.K.A shit, unfunny and stupid.

Reactions: 3 people

Alex221

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I like at how I can be personally offensive to other users, yet my behavior is almost universally condoned or even encouraged.
Because you do it in a rather sarcastic manner. It's hard to tell if you're serious or not.

There was me thinking I got off by being aable to incorporate my sister's failed marriage with Dragon Quest X's online service.

Your joke was soulsnatcher-esque. A.K.A shit, unfunny and stupid.
thanks for the feedback bro, i didn't know your job was to go on forums and judge people's comments/actions

Alex221

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks for the feedback bro, i didn't know your job was to go on forums and judge people's comments/actions

Well, now you know.

Also I concur that your joke was unfunny and do actually endorse soulx's response to it.
I know it wasn't funny. Like i said before i just wanted to stir people up and screw with them

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Well, somethings can be said the other way around. Especially the part about sticking your fingers in your ears and decide to not look / reply to inconvenient arguments. As I had zero response for any of my arguments as of why I see it as a rip-off. With pictures, ice cream analogies, seeing positive points in it all, but still consider it a rip-off.

And then I must ask if you know how twitter works?
In the first post a user asks if he would like to see some of his characters in PSASBR. That question took up 110 characters out of 140. In those 30 characters he's giving a reply to that tweet. He says: "No. I don't like that game."
In the second post, another user say that he'd love to see some character in PSASBR, but agrees with Kamiya that "It doesn't look good". His reply to that is "it's just a rip-off"
In the third post, a third user critisisies Kamiya for making that previos statement, since Kamiya hasn't tried it. First off, I'd like to ask if anyone knows for sure that Kamiya hasn't been able to try it? I mean, there has been E3 demos, right? Sometimes, some devs are able to try other devs works? I don't know if he has or hasn't, but does anyone know anything about it for sure? Anyway, His reply to that is that he thinks, in his oppinion that "it's just a rip-off, that is all"
In the fourth post, same user as in the third post say that Fans has been wanting a PlayStation Smash Bros game, and that listening to those fans and following a successful series is good. (You can argue that that is "copying a successful series" or not: in my oppinion, the fact that the devs openly said that they have been inspired by the game is a way of saying they have copied ideas. MY OPPINION!). Here Kamya replies that whilst they "follow a successful series" and give fans what they want, they at the same time throw their morals away. Kamiya thinking that original and fresh ideas are better than borrowing "too much" (in his and a few other's oppinion).
The fifth and last tweet, a fourth user tells Kamiya that his game "bayonetta" is a rip-off of "devil may cry", in which he replies "use your brain", since Kamiya made both those games.

Now what was the whiny, bitching, crying, immature statements in his short replies to other user's questions and comments?

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Even my mum slept on that uremum